发表于 2018-11-8 13:45:25 |显示全部楼层
版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:果冻.Angela(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/695981798/

果冻叨叨:作为对事物只有5分钟热度的人来说,跟随凯蒂近2年的时间,每天都充满新鲜感,我自己也觉得神器,这是一条可以让我的心灵回家的路,非常感恩,所以分享。

每个阶段去听都有不同的领悟,仿佛是无底洞,无论你去到哪个位置,都能探囊取宝,并安稳如初。

就像老子说的:“ 道冲,而用之或不盈,渊兮似万物之宗。”

所有让人有压力的念头,根本没什么新的,它们都是旧观念的再利用而已。
"It‘s all from me, there's nothing that I can hear doesn't come from me, otherwise I can't hear it. They're thinking it exactly the same way I thought it. So if I can understand me, then I can understand them. If I can meet my thoughts, then I can meet them. Vice vers. Nothing new, nothing new."  ------ Angela Yang  

上面这段是果冻昨日的收获,Gratitude to Katie.

~~ 接前文~~

JoB:

You know, people hold you as whatever, I don't know.you know, I haven't , I guess as a spiritual teacher, what is even kind of how I held my teacher, as a teacher, as a,,, higher , in the hierarchy of life, someone with answers, someone to emulate...

你知道,人们会将你看成是,,嗯, 我也不知道,你明白,我猜人们会把你当成老师,就像是我看待我的老师那样,当做是一个老师,嗯,更高级别的,精神层面更高的人,嗯,拥有最终答案的人, 当做想要去模仿的人。

Katie:

So you're describing the way a child sees their parent, (Right.) or the way a friend sees their friends.(Right).So no difference. (What's the  problem?) Yeah.( Is it a problem? No? ) Well,it's not a problem for me, becasue if someone loves me, they're loving the right person.(Right.) If they're loving me for my genuineness. And so I am so~ at home with that.(Right). And uh, and uh, love is the power,and if we can love one human being, we get a hit of our own capacity to love.(I totally get that.) And and it goes, you know, eventuallly it's not what ,people who, who question what they believe, come to see that it's not that person outside of them that is giving them that, it is, it's an experience and it, it comes from their thoughts about that teacher, and that's what they're loving, the the story of my teacher is this, this, and this. So again, that's uh,  who people believe me to be.

所以,你所说的是那种孩子们看待父母的方式,(是的),或者说一个朋友看待其他朋友的方式。(是的)。所以,没差别。(这样看待的问题在哪儿?)嗯(这样做有问题么?没问题么?)嗯,对我来说没有问题,因为如果有人深爱我,如果他们爱的是真正的我,那么他们在爱着对的人。(是的)。所以,所以我对此毫无问题。(是的)嗯,爱是一种力量,如果我们能够,哪怕爱上一个人,我们也能够体会到那种爱的力量。(我完全理解)。嗯,你知道,爱会蔓延。最终,如果人们质询他们所相信的那些想法,最终他们会发现那个爱并不是来自于外在的其他人的给与,爱是,爱是一种体验。它来自于他们关于那个老师的那些想法,那是他们所深爱的东西,那个我的老师是怎样怎样怎样的故事。所以,重复之前的话,他们爱着的是他们所认为的我是怎样的那个故事。

Now, people who  who see me as the extreme opposite, whatever that may be,like something very negative. okay, that's what they use to seperate themselves from me, and uh, and if they use it with me, they use it with their own children,  just like the other way, you know, from the other polarity.

现在换个角度,对于那些将我当做完全反面的人们而言,不管那是什么,就是把我当做非常负面的东西。好的,那是他们用来将自己与我分离开的一些想法。嗯,如果他们用那些想法来隔离我,也会用那些想法来分离他们自己的孩子,就像上面的情况一样,只是方式不同而已,从另一个角度来看我。

But, uh, if people say,"Katie, I don't like you." You know, I immediately understand how could they like me,Look what they believe about me. (What might that be?) You say, well, it would be, you know, if we look at what we think as a human race, you know, as the the immature mind, I would say immature mind meaning the unquestioned mind, the mind that believes what it thinks.

但是,嗯,如果有人说,“凯蒂,我不喜欢你。”要知道,我马上能够理解他怎么能喜欢我呢,看看他们对我的那些个想法,他们不可能喜欢我啊。(那会是些什么想法呢?)比如说,嗯,可能是,如果我们从人类的角度去看看自己想些什么的话,你知道,从不成熟的心智去看自己的想法,我所说的不成熟的心智指的是未经质疑的心智,完全相信自己所想的念头的心智。

And we look at this, like "I do like her hair" or "She sounds very angry" or "She is angry" or uh, " She doesn't look kind, ,, she's.." uh, like the man in your example where I said, you know, " What are you doing?!”  And you uh projected that as someone you wouldn't want to be with, and I projected someone I'd really want to be with. Because he sounds like someone that doesn't censor, is straight up, not to trying to impress anyone, a genuine human being that I could trust, if I ask for a question, Like " Would you help me?" , he may say "No". And I really appreciate that because it shows me where I'm to go next. So, it's like everything is,is, is uh ,as it should be.  But it might, if I had a story about the  tone of his voice, etc., I'm lost.

我们来看看,比如就像是,“我不喜欢她的发型” 或者 “她的声音听起来好凶” 或者 “她生气了” 或者 “她看起来一点儿也不友善。她。。。” 就像是之前你举得例子中的那个男人,你知道的,就是那个男人说“你在干什么呢?!” 嗯,你认为他是一个你不愿意相处的人,而我认为他是一个我真的非常乐意去相处的人。因为他说话的时候,完全不在乎别人的看法,是一个很直率的人,不想要去逢迎别人,是一个真实的人,值得我信任的人。如果我有什么问题,比如我问他“你能帮助我么?” 他可能会说,“不!” 我真的很感谢他的回答,因为他明确地给我指出了我应该去找别人。所以,那就像是说,每个人每件事都做着该做的事情。嗯,或许,如果我对他说话的口气投射一个故事的话,我就把自己迷失了。

So back to teacher. (Right) I love when people love me.Why wouldn't see if they were of a sound mind.(Right,hehe) . Knowing that they loved me, they would ,they would love the next, and the next ,and the next, you know, in other words, their siblings, their parents, their, uh ,their children. That means they have their heads together. And, then , if they haven't worked through everything, eventually they'll project that onto me and don't no longer love me. And love is as the human condition, the mind understands love. Actually personalities do not love, they want something, and when they dont get it ,they shift , mind shifts.(Right) . It becomes, it becomes frightened for the identity that's taken on.

所以回到刚才的话题,老师。(好的)我深爱着别人爱我的事实。为什么不认为他们爱我是因为有一个明智的头脑呢?(是啊, 哈哈)。我知道如果他们爱着我,他们会,他们会去爱下一个,下一个,再下一个。要知道,换句话说,他们会去爱他们的兄弟姐妹,爱他们的父母,嗯,他们的孩子。那意味着一家人同心协力。嗯,如果他们还没有对所有事情做过功课的话,那么最后,他们也会把那些分离的念头投射在我身上,而不再爱我。爱是人类的一种条件,心智是这么认为爱的。实际上,特定的人格身份并不爱,他们只是想要点儿什么罢了。当他们没有得到那个东西的时候,他们就变了,心智就转变了。(是的)。他们会变得越来越害怕失去他们所佩戴的身份标签。

JoB:

Anybody can be the teacher, the student, you know ,you can be everything...

任何人都可以既是老师也是学生,你知道,你可以成为任何人。。

Katie:

We all are, we all are. It's like "where did you learn that?-- Over my brother", "where did you learn that?-- From my 3 year old daughter", "where did you learn that?-- From my aging 95 year old grandmother ."  (Right) We're all teachers, (Right), and we're all students.

“你从哪儿学到的这个?——从我哥哥那里。”我们都是如此啊,我们都是如此。“你从哪儿学到的这个?——从我3岁的女儿那里。”“你从哪儿学到的这个?——从我95岁的祖母那里。”(是的)我们都是老师,也都是学生。(是的)

JoB:

You know, also with the book, it’s amazing how I,I‘m sure for different people,different things resume (mm-hm), "As my body moves, I hear a step on the hardwood floor, as if it were mine.The step then the next then the next, I experienced everything in slow motion. More Acurately, more acurately, I experienced everything frame by frame by frame, each moment is a frame for me, not necessarily connected with any other."

你知道,也是书中的片段,非常棒,我确信不同的人会有不同的理解。书中写到:“当我的身体移动的时候,我听见一个脚步声踏在硬木地板上,就仿佛那是我的脚步一样。一步、一步、接着一步,我体会到所有的事物都是慢动作。更准确地说,我体会到所有事物都是一帧、一帧、一帧,每一刻对我都是一帧画面,彼此之前未必相连。”

Katie:

Without the "I know" mind, everything is just, everything is just is. And there's no reference as a you. You could say, mm, there's no reference for a past. So, it's like now. And in fact, my hand did this, and then it did that. That's a whole new identification,(mm-hm), one not connected to the other, I'm not the doer.

没有那个“我知道”的心智,任何事情都只是,都只是如来。没有一个参照物来成为“你”。你也可以说,嗯,没有一个参照物来成为“过去”。所以,就像是现在,我的手臂这样摆一下,然后再那样放一下。嗯,那全是一个全新的身份,(嗯),彼此之前毫无关系,而我不是那个做它的人。

JoB:

So, you know,  just alleviates a lot of stress for me.

所以,你知道,这对来说我真是太解脱了。

Katie:

You know, that's why I invite people to question their thoughts, whatever you are in any circumstances, can you be happy from here? That's your nature. It's your birthright.  And then if a wife and children appear, what an amazing world! (Right) And for now, here you are, it appears. So people's minds are into Friday, imagined Friday, and they miss the experiece of life, and live life as imagination.

你知道,这也是为什么我邀请人们去质询他们自己的念头的原因。无论你身处何种情况,不管你在做什么,你能不能现在就快乐起来?快乐是你的本质,那是你生来就有的天赋权利。嗯,然后,如果一个妻子和孩子们出现了,哇,多么神奇的世界啊!(是的)同时,就现在来看,你就在这里。所以,人们的念头想到了星期五,陷入了那个想象出来的星期五,同时他们错过了对真正生活的体验,活在了想象的生活中。

JoB:

Right, Friday is either stressful or not stressful depending on how you think about it?

对的,星期五是有压力还是没有压力,取决于你怎么想它,是么?

Katie:

Yes. Not how you think about it, but Friday doesn't exist, other than in your mind. (Right).So  what is happening Friday? Is it something, is it, uh, what you're believing, a happy thing, or, or a dreaded thing. And that's all. (Right, That's it) That's it. So I, I invite everyone to get a future. It's just if you don't love it, to question your thoughts about it.

是的。并不是你怎么去想它,而是星期五根本就不存在,它只存在于你的头脑中。(对的)所以,星期五正在发生什么事情呢?那是,嗯,那是一些你所相信的快乐的事?还是可怕的事呢?(是的,就是这么回事)就是这么回事。所以,我,我邀请每个人去拥有一个未来。只不过,如果你不喜欢你的未来,那么就去质询一下你对未来的那些想法吧。

And you know, I also invite people who want to know the future, people are so interested in the future, well, here it is.  This is it.(Frame by frame by frame,right?) Well, in the way I'm speaking, this is it, no frame.(Right). This is it.(Right). and if we're ,we're, we're discussing imagine time or realities,then uh, en, if you go back to the little child that you were, when you were lying in bed maybe, or, or sitting out in the sun under a tree or something, and you had the thought what would you be when you're your father's age, and what would you be when you grow up, what is your life going to look like. Well, you go back to that little boy, and say, "Here I am. This is it. ” Questions answered. (Right, laughing) And the mystery, this is the future.

同时,你也知道,我邀请那些想要知道未来的人们,那些对未来深感兴趣的人们,嗯,未来就在这里,就这么简单。(一帧、一帧、一帧?)嗯,对我来说,这就是未来,没有一帧。(对的)这就是。(是的)。如果我们,我们,我们将此刻讨论的内容放在想象的时间或现实里去看的话,那么,嗯,,如果你回想起自己还是小男孩的时候,或许你那时正躺在床上,或者坐在太阳下面的大树下,或者其他什么地方,那时的你想着当自己长到爸爸那么大的时候会成什么样子呢?你想着当你长大了会是怎样呢?你的生活会变成什么样呢? 好吧,你可以回去和那个小男孩说,“嘿,看看我,就是这样的。” 问题得到了解答。(对啊,哈哈~)秘密是,这就是未来。

~~ 待续 ~~

1090755655.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

发表于 2021-3-23 17:21:21 |显示全部楼层
福彩七乐彩 常绿乔木,高可达25米,幼枝顶部有鳞片。托叶长1.5-2厘米,叶片长圆形,有时倒卵状长圆形,短渐尖或急渐尖,基部圆形或钝,两面发亮,上面光滑,背面有贴生鳞片,侧脉10-12对,极速飞艇 长10-15厘米,宽3-5厘米;叶柄长1.5-2.8厘米,聚伞花序细长下垂,簇生于茎上或大枝上,每序有花3-30朵;花蕾球形;花梗被鳞片,长2-4厘米。苞片托住花萼,比花萼短,萼筒状,高2.5-3厘米,基部肿胀,内面密被柔毛,具5-6个短宽的萼齿;花瓣黄白色,长3.5-5厘米,为萼长的2倍,长圆状匙形,后期外翻;雄蕊5束,每束有花丝4-18,花丝基部合生1/4-1/2;蒴果椭圆状,淡黄色或黄绿色,长15-30厘米,粗13-15厘米,每室种子2-6,假种皮白色或黄白色,有强烈的气味。花果期6-12月。 [2] 榴莲是一种很矛盾的水果,有的地方既把它视为宗教崇拜的供果,又因为刺鼻的气味而禁止带入公共场所。榴莲大如足球,外皮粗糙不平,汁液是浅黄色,气味奇臭无比而口感却细腻香甜。但就是这样的水果却被称为“果中之王”,因为它营养含量极为丰富。但是很多外国人无法忍受他的气味,还没品尝就把它扔出窗外

回复

使用道具 举报

热门图片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver| 中国凯蒂功课服务组     

( 沪ICP备11010565号-37 )

回顶部