高级会员

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-10-17 18:32:07 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:果冻.Angela(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/693518829/

JoB:

That the “don’t know” mind , you mention the don’t know mind, what you mean by that?

那个“不知道”的心,你刚才提到的那个“不知道”的心,是什么意思呢?

Katie:

Well, the “don’t know” mind is could be true, I don’t know. So, the “don’t know” mind is an open mind, it’s not a stupid mind, it’s not an educated mind, it’s simply the mind that is open to ,,, you know, I don’t know when I’m open. The “I know” mind is , is like a straightjacket. It is the teacher, not the student. And the teacher doesn’t grow much. The student is available to learn and grow, and to open to new things.

嗯,那个“不知道”的心意思是,“这或许是真的吧,我不知道”。所以,“不知道”的心是一个开放的心,它不是一个愚蠢的心,不是一个受过教育的心,它只是一个简单的开放的心。你知道,当我的心开放的时候,我处于“不知道”的心的状态。而“我知道”的那个心,那是一件紧身衣。它是一个老师,而不是学生。而将自己认作为老师的话,就几乎没有什么成长空间了。学生总是有可能学习和成长的,并且对新事物保持开放。

JoB:

See, I don’t know, you know, as we’re sitting here, I don’t see you as a teacher,(well, to me that’s a compliment.) You know, I see you is like, I don’t know, it’s like a dance or,, so I don’t even know the word, but ,,

要知道,我也说不好,你知道,当我们坐在这里的时候,我不认为你是一个老师。(哦?对我来说,那是一种称赞。)你知道,我把你当做,我也说不好,就像是双人舞,或者,我甚至找不到合适的词语来表达。。

Katie:

I’m a teacher in the sense that we all are. You know, if, if I am living a life that is fearless, that’s what I‘m teaching, if I’m living a life that is fearful, that’s what I’m teaching.(mm-hm) So we all are equal teachers in that. It’s just what we are teaching.

我们每个人都是老师,从这个意义上讲,我也是一个老师。你知道,如果,如果我活出了一种无所畏惧的生活,那就是我所教导的内容。如果我活出了一个充满恐惧的生活,那也是我所教导的。(嗯),所以从那个角度来讲,我们每个人都是老师。只不过是我们所教导的内容各有不同。

JoB:

You know, that I definitely see you as,uh, something, someone pretty interesting and different, you know, different to my head. I don’t know what it is, engaging?

你知道,我把你当做嗯,非常有趣的人或事物,非常特别的,与我的想法完全不同的人,我不知道那是什么,迷人的?

Katie:

Well, I like the word friend.(Friend, Okay, I knew it was that. friend) I love the word friend because there’s a quality to it.(Right), There’s an understanding in ah friend to friend. And that’s what I feel with all people, I learned from them, I grow from them and always, always, always, always….

嗯,我喜欢说朋友这个词语。(朋友?对,我早该想到这个词,朋友)我喜欢用朋友这个词语,因为它含有一定的品质在其中。(是的)在朋友与朋友之间存在着理解。那就是我对所有人的感受,我向他们学习,我从他们那里获得成长,总是,总是,总是,总是这样的。。

JoB:

Do you sometime connect, and sometimes not? I don’t even know, that’s a question.

你会不会有时候能保持连接,有时候不能呢?我甚至都不觉得这算是一个问题(果冻补充:对JoB来说,几乎人人都如此,所以他觉得这本来应该是很正常的事儿,但是他好奇凯蒂是不是也这样。)。

Katie:

You know, I work with concepts, people are a concept. (So ,that,,) It’s only mind.(mm-hm)There are no people, there’s only mind, mind is everything.(mm-hm) And it is the creator of everything. No story, no world. It is what it is.(Right) and if being happy means we have to have things a certain way, then every human, you know, no wonder they’re so miserable. But if you love everything you think ,then you’re not vulnerable to a physical appearance, in your own or anyone else’s.

你知道,我是与念头打交道的,人就是念头。(所以呢?)只有念头存在,(嗯),没有人,只是念头。心即一切,(嗯),它是所有人所有事的创造者。没有故事,就没有世界。是什么就是什么。(是的)。如果认为快乐意味着我们要拥有大量的金钱,那么你知道每个人,,嗯,怨不得他们会过得如此悲惨。但是,如果你热爱你头脑所想的每件事,那么你就不再受困会对外在的表现,无论是你自己的外在表现,还是其他人的外在表现。

JoB:

You said you work with concepts, not people. So what is a person?

你刚才说你是与念头打交道的,不是与人打交道。所以,人是什么呢?

Katie:

A person is who they believe themselves to be, no more, no less, period, that’s it.

一个人,只不过是他们所相信自己是谁的那个故事而已,不多也不少,就这么简单。

JoB:

Look at me, you know, but what do you see when you look at people? Like what are you..

那你看着我的时候,要知道,当你看着人们的时候,你看到的到底是什么呢?就像是。。。

Katie:

Well, I don’t bother identifying it. It’s unnecessary. I wouldn’t believe it anyway. And I hear everything you say, so I am, I’m dealing with concepts, mind to mind , and it’s not even separate mind. I couldn’t call what you say your mind. It’s my mind, I’m the one hearing it.

(laughing, okay..all right) Good, good, that made sense to you. (That makes sense to me) That’s correct.

嗯,我不会费心去定义。根本没必要。反正我也根本不相信那个定义。我听见你说的每一个字,所以,我,我只是和念头打交道而已,从心到心,那甚至都不能说是分离开的心念。我无法将你所说的那些话称之为“你的念头”,它是我的心念。我只是听见它的那个存在。

(大笑,好吧)很好,很好,你明白了。(我明白了)就是这样的。

JoB:

What is, who is your husband to you? Is he ah, seeing,,,

那么你的老公是谁?他是嗯。。。

Katie:

Whoever I believe him to be. Or, or I have to say more honestly, he is whoever he believe himself to be. And again, I don’t bother, because I don’t believe what I think about him.

他是我所相信他是谁的那个人。或者,或者我可以更诚实一点儿说,他是他所相信他自己是谁的那个谁。再次重复刚才的话,我不费心去定义他,因为无论我怎么想他,我都不会相信那些念头。

JoB:

Why would you marry, why marry someone, why be with one person?

那你为什么要结婚呢?为什么要嫁给某个人,为什么要和某个人在一起生活呢?

Katie:

I would have to have a past to even believe that. (So to believe what that?) That I married him.(Oh, you don’t ,,uh,,) But you know, I’ll say yes, we married and we’ve been married for so many years, and it’s wonderful. And.

我必须得先有一个过去,才能够相信那个。(相信什么?)相信我嫁给他这件事。(哦,难道你没有。。呃。。)但是你知道,我会说,”是的,我们结婚了,我们结婚很多年,那是一件很棒的事情。“

JoB:

You did something , I mean you’re with him, could it be anyone?

你做了某件事,我的意思是你和他在一起生活,难道可以是和任何人一起生活么?

Katie:

See, I’m with him in your story and I don’t see him here.(Right, yeah.) See, you’re open. I’m just, you know, we’re just walking here. But you’re getting a glimpse into my world.(Right) Which gives you a glimpse into your own.

嗯,我和他一起生活这件事,只是存在于你的故事里,而我在这里并没有看见他啊。(对的,是的)看吧,你开窍了。我知道,你知道,我们只是刚好聊到这里了。但是,你能够瞥见一些我的世界。(对的)。同时,这也让你瞥见一些你自己的世界。

JoB:

So why did you marry Stephen?

所以,为什么你要嫁给史蒂芬?

Katie:

He thought it would be a fabulous, he thought it’s a fabulous idea and I didn’t know why not.(Right) Any why not that would surface wasn’t valid.

他认为那是一个超级棒的好主意。他认为我们结婚是一件超级棒的好主意,而我没有找到不这样做的理由。(是的)。而任何一个浮上脑海的否定念头都不是合理的。

JoB:

Now, it could be anyone who married you, but that’s not true.(Yeah.) Is it?

所,可以是任何人取了你么?但是那不是真的啊。(是的)那是真的么?

Katie:

Well, uh, it couldn’t have been because it didn’t happen.(Right, there you go.) Uh-huh, you found that one. And if someone else said uh, would you marry me? I don’t know why not. And then I do. I can find a valid one, I’m already married. (Right.) And they can say marry me anyway, and I say, ”you know, in the dream it’s not possible, there are laws against it. And we can do it, and it wouldn’t be valid, but you know.(We can do it.but.. laughing) It just wouldn’t be  through.

嗯,好吧,那不可能是真的,因为它并没有发生。(是的,你说的对)嗯,你也发现了,是吧?如果其他人说,嗯,你愿意嫁给我么?我不知道为什么不答应他。然后我知道为什么不答应他。我能找到一个合理的理由,我已经结婚了。(对的)。然后他们或许可以说,不管怎么样都嫁给我吧。我会回答说,”要知道,在梦里这样做是不可行的,这里的法律不允许这样。我们可以结婚,但是只是这样做不合法,要知道(我们可以结婚,哈哈哈)这样做并不合法。”

What I’m saying here is, the dream is, is a flow, there’s nothing out of order, nothing out of order, until you begin to believe your stressful thoughts,and in that moment, you’re entering a nightmare, and feelings will let you know.

我这里所说的意思是,梦是流动的,没有任何一件事是失序的,没有一件事是失序的。除非你开始相信了你的那些充满压力的念头,在那一刻,你滑入了噩梦中,而你的感觉会提醒你、

So feelings are the gift that wakes you up to you’re entering a nightmare, (Right) Your dream is about to enter catastrophe. And to question what you’re believing, and if a person would do that, then they move back into the happy dream, until eventually they come to understand that that uh, you know, they are a master at, you could say life, but life, life is but a dream.

所以,感受是一种礼物,让你能够意识到,你正在滑入一个噩梦中。(对的)你的梦快要进入一场灾难了。质疑那些你此刻所相信的念头,如果有人能够这样做,那么他们就能够重回原来的美梦中。直到,最终他们会慢慢理解,嗯,要知道,他们可是生活的大师,但最终他们会意识到生活不过是一场梦。

JoB:

You know what, it’s like totally blows my mind, and I get this.

你知道么,我的整个头脑都爆炸了,但是我能明白你说的话。

Katie:

Well, I think you’re expressing what a lot of people get, when they read” a thousand names for joy”, (right) and they open to “ Is it true?”. And that begins to meet the thought’s the surface.

嗯,我想你此时所表达的,正是很多阅读了《喜悦无处不在》那本书的读者的感受。(是的)。他们能够敞开心扉,去提问“那是真的么?”,然后开始与自己念头正面相遇。

上集完~~

~~待续~~

2134266089.jpg (68.39 KB, 下载次数: 1426)

心相会,人则非

心相会,人则非

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
回复

使用道具 举报

热门图片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver| 中国凯蒂功课服务组