跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-10-11 16:07:25 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:果冻.Angela(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/692845193/

接上:

JoB:

Do you ever feel overwhelmed or stressed?

你有没有不知所措或者充满压力的时候呢?

Katie:

I can't honestly say that I do.

坦白说,我没有。

JoB:

Because there are times when I, you know ,when I , you know, when , I don't know ,whatever it is that you know, that the kids have to be somewhere, I've got fifty tax returns to do , I got some guy who came into my office who I believe said something....

因为有时候,你知道,总是有那样一些时候,你知道,比如小孩子要待在那里,我有50张税单需要填写,我确定某些家伙一定会来我的办公室找茬,,,等等

Katie:

Whatever you believing is what is overwhelming you, not life. Life never overwhelm anyone. you're really only doing one thing, and everything else is what you're believing.

是你所相信的那些让你不知所措,而不是生活。生活从来不会让人不知所措。你实际上只是在做一件事,其他的那些都是你所相信的念头。

JoB:

you say reality is kind, and you know, it's , it's a uh,how was that? kind, it seems like a label that ..,

你说事实总是良善的,你知道,那是怎么一回事呢?良善?那听起来好像是一个标签。。

Katie:

Well, you know, uh, Einstein said, the most important question to answer is the universe is friendly. And so I fell into that answer, not even knowing there was a question about 20 years ago. And nothing has changed my mind about that , the universe is friendly. And anytime anyone's mind looks out and perceives something as not friendly, they're going to feel stress. They're going to physically feel stressed that mind identified. Okay, the simple version , uh, anytime you judge anything or anyone as ,uh, as not friendly, not for you, as unkind, you're going to feel that as stress ,or out of order. you're gonna feel that as stress.

好吧,你知道,爱因斯坦曾经说过,最重要的问题是去回答“宇宙是友好的么?"这个问题。而我在20年前就直接落入了答案中,甚至都不觉得"宇宙是良善的“这件事还是一个问题。没有任何事情可以改变我的认知,宇宙就是良善的。无论何时,只要有人向外看,认为有些事是不良善的时候,他们一定会觉察到压力。他们会开始从身体上感觉到对那个头脑所认定的不良善,所产生的压力。好吧,简单来讲,任何时候当你在评判某人某物,认为不友好的时候,认为不是为你而来的时候,认为不良善的手,你就会感觉到那随之而来的压力,或者失衡,你能感觉到那个念头是一种压力。

So what the work does is , uh, we question our thoughts about the world, our stressful thoughts about the world,and we come to see every time that the universe in fact is friendly.It's all happening for us, not to us, and there's no expection to that.(No matter what happens?)  Wars,famines, cancer, all of it, all of it ,no mistake in the universe, it's nature is friendly, and that's why I'm inviting everyone that doesn't see it that way to , to identify their thoughts about reality,write them down, and get very still, these four questions and the turn around. This is meditation,it's mental yoga(Right),and it's very important for people who really want to end the war in the world.

所以,功课所做的就是,嗯,我们质疑我们关于世界的念头,质疑我们关于世界的充满压力的念头,然后我们每一次都会发现,事实上宇宙是良善的。所有的事情都是为我而呈现,而不是冲着我们来的,毫无例外。(无论发生什么事都是如此么?)战争、饥荒、癌症、所有的所有,宇宙没有错误,它的本质就是良善,那也是为什么我邀请每一个不是如此看待世界的人,去识别出他们关于事实的念头,写下来,保持非常非常的平静,运用四个问题和反转。这是一种冥想,它是头脑的瑜伽。(是的)。这对于那些想要真正结束世界战争的人而言,是非常重要的。

Because if you don't do war with yourself, uh, you would just automatically know how not to do war with the rest of the world.

因为如果你不与自己开战,嗯,你就会自动地知道如何不与世界上的其他人开战。

JoB:

Oh,well ,that makes sense.you know, and that so, I can like feel that or see it , whatever you want to call, think it.you know , that imagine if everybody questioned everything ?(Yeah) As if it were true , it would stop the war..

哦,好吧。这听起来确实很有意义。我想我能感觉到,能够看到你所呼吁的。想象一下如果每个人都之一每件事会是什么样子呢?(是的)如果每个人真的那样做的话,那就会结束战争。

Katie:

Let's say,for example ,like the you as a father, and and me as a mother and grandmother. Let's say something happened to one of your children, And you , you immediately believe that's a terrible thing. and that is the mind that would say the universe is unfriendly, that the universe is terrible, that a very terrible thing has happened. Okay. That causes grief, that argues with the nature of the universe at a very , uh, combatant level. (mm-hm)

举个例子,你是一个父亲,而我是个母亲和祖母。如果说你的一个孩子发生了什么事情。而你马上认定了那件事是一件可怕的事情,头脑会说宇宙是不善良的,宇宙是可怕的,发生了非常可怕的事情。是吧。而那样想会产生悲痛,从一个战斗的层面上去与宇宙的本质进行抗辩,势必会造成悲痛。

Okay, so, it's a terrible thing that your child died. Is that true? Can you absolutely know that it's true? and look how you react when you believe that thought.(It's..you know..) Your world ends.(Right) Your world ends, but only to your deathbed , and  everything else becomes second best. The sadness immediately takes over.I mean, there're a person could sit in this. How do you react when you believe the thought, that, uh,it's a terrible thing? and you just sit in that again.This is meditation. And then the fourth question, who would you be without the thought that your child's death is a terrible thing?

好吧,如果说你的孩子死了是一件可怕的事情。那是真的么?你能百分之百确定那是真的么?看看当你相信了这个念头的时候,是如何反应的呢?(嗯,,你知道)你的世界坍塌了。(是的)你的世界坍塌了,而且一直到你临命终整个世界都是塌陷的,其他的事情都变得不那么重要。悲伤会迅速接管你的整个世界。我的意思是,你可以深入思考这个问题。如果你相信了那个念头,那个这事一件可怕的事情的念头,你如何反应?你知道再次深深地思考这个问题。这是一种冥想。然后第四个提问,没有那个念头,没有那个你的孩子死掉是一件可怕的事情的念头,你是谁?

And I'm not asking people to, to do this.I'm not even expecting them to.

我并不是强迫人们这么做,去做功课。我甚至都不期待他们去做功课。

I'm just inviting them to peace.

我只是邀请他们来到平静之地。

I invite them to reality.

我邀请他们回到现实。

so, so who would you be without the thought?

所以,没有那个念头你是谁?

JoB:

Now, I'm ansering this, because I kind of...What if the answer is "not  a good father"?

现在,我来回答这个问题。因为我有点儿,, 如果答案是我觉得”我不是一个好父亲”呢?

Katie:

Yes, a terrible father.(Right) And terrible fathers are fathers that are so confused that they, that the daughter's or the son's death isn't enough misery. They have to be miserable the rest of their lives because of that death. That does not make any sense.(Right). The death of a child is enough. That is enough suffering, so how do you react? you become sad, you teach the other four children that death is a terrible thing, that it is the worst thing that can happen. They lose their parents just like that. There go their parents. There goes their harmonious family down the tubes(right) . That's misery! That's the effect of believing, basically that the universe is unfriendly, that that's a terrible thing.

是的,一个可怕的父亲。(是的)可怕的父亲只是那些认为女儿或者儿子的死还不足够悲惨的、困惑的父亲。他们认为必须用自己的余生来陷入对那个死亡的悲伤才够。这样做一点儿意义也没有。(是的)。孩子的死已经足够了。那已经够令人悲伤的了。所以,你如何反应呢?你变得悲伤,你教育其他的四个孩子死亡是一件可怕的事情,它是可能发生的最糟糕的事情。他们就这样失去了他们的父母,他们的父母也因着这件事而死去。他们原本和谐温馨的家庭彻底崩溃了。(是的)。那才是真正悲惨的!那是相信了念头的结果,相信了宇宙是不良善的、那是一件可怕的事情等念头的结果。

Okay, so who would you be without the thought? A terrible father because you're not teaching your family fear, terror, and stripping them from what the others ,  from what they had?  So to really sit with it and look at it.(Right)

好吧,所以,没有那个念头你是谁?一个可怕的父亲?只是因为你没有教导家人害怕、恐惧、并剥夺其他家人原有的生活?所以,真的好好地去深入想想这个问题。(好的)

But for me, who would I be without the thought? Woman sitting in chair. (Right, right, okay) With the child, woman sitting in chair; without the child, woman sitting in chair,talking to friend. That's reality.That's reality. In the same way I'm doing it right now. So the turn around. My child's death is a terrible thing.  the opposite turnarounds are simply taking the concept to the opposite.(Right) And not being tricky with it. There's no sideway to do it. Just using the same words finding opposites, and putting ourself on it as a opposite.

但是对我而言,没有这个念头我是谁呢?坐在椅子上的女人。(是的,是的,对)。有那个孩子,坐在椅子上的女人;没有那个孩子,坐在椅子上的女人,正在和朋友交谈。这才是现实。这是现实。现实就是心念与我此刻正在做的事情保持一致。所以,反转是。我孩子的死是一件可怕的事情。反转只是简单的将念头转向反面(是的)。不要耍滑头。做功课没有捷径。只是用同样的词语来寻找反义词,或者将我们自己放入其中作为反转。

Let's say, that's a terrible thing,my child's death is a terrible thing. Turn around, my child, what is the opposite of terrible?Wonderful. My child's death is a wonderful thing. Okay. If the universe is friendly. Why is it better for your child? Why is it better for you? Why is it better for the world? if the universe is friendly.And so, answer that. And if you find one, you can find one reason, you can find two, if you can find two, you can find three.

例如,那是一件可怕的事情,我孩子的死亡是一件可怕的事情。反转,我的孩子。。可怕的反义词是什么 ? 很棒。我孩子的死亡是一件很棒的事情。好的,如果宇宙是良善的。为什么这对你的孩子是一件好事?为什么对你是一件好事?为什么对世界来说是一件好事? 如果宇宙是良善的。所以,回答这些问题。如果你能找出一个理由,找出一个,你就能找出两个;如果你能找出两个,你就能找出三个。

If you find three, be live in that polarity until nothing moves you from your nature.(Right,I mean, you know the thing,) Not your child's death, nothing(can move you).

如果你能找出三个理由,那么就活出它来,直至没有任何事情可以动摇你的本性。(是的,我的一样,你知道)你孩子的死亡不能,任何事情都不能动摇你的本性。

JoB:

I mean what I can definitely see is that ,you know,and it's hard because it's a thought. I mean the thought's powerful,you know, it's almost like,It's kind of like when someone dies, you know, the thought of them that keeps them alive. But when I have the thought of my child died, it's almost like I can , it's almost like it's happened, you know not, the thought is real, because you know, oh my God, you know.. So I.. But you know,I can definitely see that there's, It's very hard for me to say, but I can definitely see a power in the turnaround. Because I'm still here(Yeah) for everyone else and myself.(And life is a wonderful thing.) Yeah, I know it's true. Okay.

我的意思是,我能够看到这些,但是很难,因为它是一个念头。我的意思是念头很强大,你知道,那就像是,就像是某个人死掉了,那些关于他们的念头会让他们保持鲜活。但是当我想到我的孩子死掉的时候,就好像我能够,就好像那是已经发生的事情一样,你知道事实不是这样的,但是它就像真的一样。(是的)。念头是真的,因为你知道,我的天,所以我,你知道虽然很难讲,但是我能够看见反转的力量。因为我依旧在这儿,为了我自己和每个人而活着啊。(是的)。(活着是一件很棒的事情)是的,我知道。

Katie:

And then another wonderful thing? you know what's another, you know, they don't have to suffer.(Right) And, and, and, Uh,(They won't have to go through,,, I mean , I can tell you lots of stuff..)Okay, so , death becomes the most exciting celebration, it is not to mourn, it is to celebrate.

然后,另一个反转?你知道另一个是什么么?你知道,他们不会再遭受痛苦。(是的)嗯,(他们不必在遭受所有。。我的意思是,我能找出一大堆的事情。。)是的,所以,死亡变成了最令人激动的庆典,不是哀悼,而是庆典。

But when the mind believes it's a terrible thing, it's locked in and mind begins to seek all the reasons why it's terrible, and families lose each other.(Right) They even,it cost them the children that are alive. everyone lives in the tomb.(Yeah)

但是当念头相信它是一件可怕的事情的时候。它就卡住了,念头开始寻找所有证据证明它有多么可怕,家人之前也失去了彼此。(是的)。甚至,它甚至剥夺了那些活着的孩子的生活,每个人都活在坟墓中。(是的)

So,let's look at the another one, um ,my child's death is a terrible thing. My death is a terrible thing.The death of you,the father that you were to your other children has just died, he's grieving, with the child that went, went you. and that was the father of the other children that are left . You're too busy suffering to prove how much you love the other child, and that's not doing your other children a lot of good, and also we are teaching them to suffer rather than celebrate death and what is.

所以,我们再来看看另一个反转。我孩子的死亡是一件可怕的事情。我的死亡是一件可怕的事情。你的死亡,你对其他那些孩子们而言的那个父亲已经死掉了,他在悲伤,因死去的孩子而死去。那是对其他的孩子所剩下来的那个父亲。你忙着用悲伤来证明你是多么地爱那个死掉的孩子,而这对你其他的孩子们来说并没有什么好处。同时,我也教导他们用悲伤而不是庆祝来面对死亡,以及面对现实。

So another turnaround it's a terrible, um, my child's death is a terrible thing. Um, my thoughts about my child's death are a terrible thing.

所以另一个反转,这是一件,我孩子的死亡是一件可怕的事情。嗯,我关于我孩子死亡的那些念头是一件可怕的事情。

~~ 待续 つづく~~

561177122.jpg (112.25 KB, 下载次数: 1393)

561177122.jpg

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
回复

使用道具 举报

热门图片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver| 中国凯蒂功课服务组     

( 沪ICP备11010565号-37 )

回顶部