积分

高级会员

沙发
发表于 2018-10-8 17:36:09 |只看该作者
版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:果冻.Angela(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/692497608/

JoB:

you know , your friend , there was a friend she's in the hospital and ,and and this is that interaction. You know, you told her that,  okay..

你知道,你的朋友,你有一个朋友住在医院,你们交谈,你告诉她。。。

Katie:

she said, "I love you ,I was on my way out. and not expecting to ..." um ,she wasn't expecting that she would ever see me again. you know, um, she was dying, and she said," I love you." and I said,"you know,  sweet heart, that's not possible, you know. It's , as long, and until you love cancer, you can't  love me.” because every thought she believes about that cancer, the first time I don't give her what she wants or threaten what she has, then those thoughts would be attached to me just like they are cancer. Because there are no new stressful thoughts. We don't like cancer, we don't like , you know, we put those thoughts on our partners, on our children eventually, when , when anything opposes our will or what we want.

她说:“我爱你,我快要走了,估计再也见不到你了。”嗯,她认为她不会再见到我了。你知道,她快死了。她说:“我爱你。”我说,“亲爱的,你知道,那是不可能的。在你爱上癌症之前,你不可能爱我。”因为,任何一个她附加给癌症的念头,一旦我不能给她她想要的东西,或者威胁到她所拥有的,紧接着那些念头就全部会附加在我身上,就像是它们附加在癌症上面一样。因为,根本没有什么新鲜的、有压力的念头。我们不喜欢癌症,我们不喜欢,,,你知道,当事情与我们的愿望或者我们想要的东西相反的时候,我们最终会把这些念头附加在我们的伴侣身上,甚至附加我们的孩子身上。

JoB:

When you say this, I can get it. it's ah, it's um very againse my beliefs, you know. or something.

当你这么说的时候,我能够明白,嗯,它与我的信念非常不同,你知道,与我所相信的那些念头完全不同。

Katie:

And cancer happens (right), and I do like to say that cancer has a right to life.I'm for it right to life. And we can do chemotherapy,we can do all of that, and cancer lives or dies.

癌症只是一种发生。(是的)我喜欢说癌症也有存在的权利。我非常赞成它有存在的权利。我们可以做化疗,我们可以做所有的治疗,而癌症要么活、要么死。

JoB:

And I prefer, if I look , I prefer not to have it.

嗯,我宁愿,如果可以选择,我宁愿不要癌症。。

Katie:

Well, how intelligent of you! (wow, genius.I knew it.) Yeah. but you know ,of course who wants cancer , you know, when they love life, and I have to say ,that I'm open, one way or the other, I don't have a preference. Because you know, where I live is , is ah, what do I know what's best for me.

嗯,你可真明智啊。(哇塞,天才,我知道我是天才,呵呵。)是的,但是要知道,如果人们热爱生活的,谁想要去得癌症呢。但是我 不得不说,我个人保持开放,无论是哪一种情况,我都愿意开放,没有偏好。因为,你知道,我所生活的状态是,是,我怎么知道什么对我才是最好的呢?

JoB:

right, okay. well, I can't , I can't be there.

是的,好吧,嗯。我不能,我不能做到像你一样。

Katie:

Well, you know, it doesn't matter whether you are or not.

嗯,要知道,其实与你能不能做到根本没有关系,癌症该发生就会发生,。

JoB:

But I get it. you know what I'm saying? (I do.) I get that it's possible..It。

但是我明白,你能懂我的话么?(我能)我明白它是一种可能性。

Katie:

Yeah. It's almost like if , if I say , you know, if I have cancer, that's fine with me. and if I don't have cancer, that's fine with me. and it's almost as though people are frightened to be that awake or aware about balance in their life, or what is in their life. As though we're so superstitious , if we say it's okay if I have cancer, that I'm actually going to bring it on. (Right, if I think that I like it ,that I'm inviting it.) and look at what ancients we are, to still be superstitious. I mean that that just that is .. It's like, " Oh, I can't say that , I can't even think that. It could happen.” You know, like I have the power? But what people say, you create your own reality, people get cancer, and they said,"oh, what did I do to create the cancer." you know, like they did it.

是的,那就像是,如果我说,要知道,如果我得了癌症,对我来说这很好。如果我没得癌症,对我来说也很好。看起来,人们似乎害怕处于这样的一个清醒的、或者说觉醒的、平衡的生活状态。或者说,害怕清醒地看到生活的本相。我们还是如此地迷信,好像是如果我得了癌症,我说没问题,好像就会让癌症继续加重一样。(是的,如果我认为我喜欢癌症,那就像是我在邀请癌症一样。)看看我们有多么地原始人,依旧还是那样的迷信。我的意思是那就像是,,,“哦天,我可不能那样说,我甚至都不能 那么想,它真的会发生的哦。“ 要知道,就好像我真的有那种能力一样。。。但是,就像是人们所说的,”你创造了你自己的现实。“ 当人们得了癌症之后,他们会说,”哦,我到底做了什么孽,才得了癌症啊。“ 你知道,就好像癌症是他们能决定的事情一样。

But that's not what creating your own reality means. And people, if they, if they do the work ,they would come to see what it really means.

但是,那并不是”创造你自己的现实“那句话的真正含义。 人们,如果他们做功课的话,他们会渐渐明白这句话的真正含义。

So I can safely say, you know, if I get cancer, you know, I get it. and if that's what's best for my life, I'm for it. and in what do I know.But I know, right now, cancer is not what's best for my life, because I don't have it. and I could be sitting here  just full of it, but until a doctor tells me, I don't have cancer.(Right) In other words, until I believe it.

所以,我可以平安地说,要知道,如果我得了癌症,我可以理解。如果那是对我的生命最佳的方案,我对它投赞成票。我的位置在于,我怎么知道什么对我才是最好的呢?但是我知道,此刻,癌症不是我生命的最佳选择,因为我没得。同时,我也可以坐在这里,浑身充满了癌细胞。但是直到有医生告诉我之前,我并没有得癌症。(是的)话句话说,知道我相信了自己得癌症之前,我没有得癌症。

JoB:

Right, because it's not in your thoughts, right?

是的,因为你没有那个念头,对么?

Katie:

Well. No, I don't believe it. (Now I see).Because they don't tell me. And of course "I" , you know, if we look to this one to me, I don't know, and it's not my business if this body has cancer, my business is to work with my mind, and keep this body as healthy as respectfully as I can. That's how I say it. And the rest is , the rest is all good.

嗯,不是,我只是不相信这个念头而已。(哦,现在我明白了。)因为他们没有告诉我啊。当时,”我“,你知道如果我们看看这个身体,对我而言,这个身体是否得了癌症并不是我的事儿,我的事儿是与念头做功课,然后尽可能地保证这个身体的健康。这就是我想说的。其他的,嗯,其他的事儿都是良善。

JoB:

Who is God in the book? who do you, what do you mean when you say God?

在这本书里,上帝是谁?对你而言,上帝意味着谁?

Katie:

So, God for me is reality, Because it rules, and it rules absolutely. What I mean by that, is it is what it is. It is what it is. In other words, this table is , is sitting here. It's a table. I call that the last story. You question that, and, and you don't have much. And that's okay,too. But the last story, you know, this table, that's reality in this, um, um, apparent world that people believe they live in. So , and that's enough.(Right)

对我来说,上帝意味着现实,因为它说了算,而且它有绝对的权威。我的意思是现实是什么就是什么。话句话说,这个桌子放在这儿。它是一张桌子。我把这叫做最后的故事。你质疑这个故事,然后连这个故事也所剩无几。而且,那样也是可以接受的。但是这个最后的故事,你知道,这是张桌子, 嗯这是人们所相信的、他们所生活的、明显的世界中的事实。所以说,知道这个就足够了。(是的)

Like a table, that's reality. Okay, now the story we put on the table. That's not reality.(En, pretty table,) you say," it's an ugly table." " it doesn't work in here." or " it does work in here."

就像是”一张桌子“, 这就足够了。是吧, 现在我们会将故事附加在这个桌子上。而那就不是现实了。(嗯,美丽的桌子) 你会说,”这是一张难看的桌子“, ”它摆在这里并不合适。“ 或者说,”它摆在这里正合适。“等等。

JoB:

So let me say, okay, this is , I don't know if this is an odd question. But let's say you're an interior decorator, right? and there's a group and your home is in Architectural Digest, that's considered beautiful. But isn't it's like, there's like an agreement that that's beautiful?You know, there's a certain home that most people agree wouldn't be in there. Is that true?

所以,我想说,嗯,好吧,我不知道这算不算一个奇怪的问题。但是,如果说你是一个室内装饰师,对吧?然后你的家作为范例刊登在建筑文摘杂志中,被认为是美丽的。难道那不是,那不是公认的美丽的家么?你知道,也有一些难看的家装,大部分人都同意并认为那是不合适的家装啊。难道那不是真的么?

Katie:

Well, you know, it's up to you to look at the magazine and, and ,and determine for yourself.You could say, you know, I'm the only one that thinks" this is, uh, terrible." and question that. Or "Isn't this beautiful?" and imagine that other people agree. And it's just all up to you.

嗯,要知道,这取决于你,取决你要看的杂志,并自己做出决定。你可以说,要知道,我是唯一的一个认为 ”呃,这太丑了“, 然后对杂志的审美提出质疑。或者 你认为” 难道这不是很漂亮么?“然后想象其他人也认同你的观点。所有的都取决于你。

JoB:

Then what gets it into , you know, what gets it in there?  What gets it into the magazine?

那么,是什么让这个家装案例进入到,,,嗯,是什么让这个案例刊登在杂志上的呢?

Katie:

Well, in the moment your head did. (Dumpfounded) In the moment your head did. That's the only place that exists, whether you're holding the magazine or we're just discussing it right now.

嗯,是你的头脑做到的。(目瞪口呆)是你的头脑将这个案例放在杂志中的那一刻,它做到的。那是它唯一存在的地方,无论你是正在拿着杂志翻看,还是我们此时正在讨论它的当下。

JoB:

But in other words, right, okay.(Good.)  Yeah. (Caught up with yourself.) yeah, I got it.

但是换句话说,好的,ok,(很好!)是的。(跟上你自己的现实。)是的,我明白了。

Katie:

Yeah, brings you out of another world, into man sitting on chair, talking with friend.(Right.) That's really nice. Again that's the last story, and it's enough for me. It's all I ever need to know, is what's going on right here right now, and be awake to that, and serve that at a hundred percent.

是的,将你自己从另一世界抽离出来,进入到这个” 坐在椅子上,正在和朋友聊天的男人。“(是的)。这真的是非常良善的。再次说明的是,这是最后的故事,而它对我就已足够。也就是说,所有需要我知道的,只是此时此地正在发生的事情,觉醒到这一点,并百分之百地投入当下的服务之中。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

板凳
发表于 2018-10-9 12:02:08 |只看该作者
也就是说,所有需要我知道的,只是此时此地正在发生的事情,觉醒到这一点,并百分之百地投入当下的服务之中。
回复

使用道具 举报

热门图片