积分

高级会员

发表于 2018-9-27 15:11:52 |显示全部楼层
版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:果冻.Angela(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/691400594/

接上~

JoB:

My wife said ,"I don't want to do the four questions."and when I , and so I saw two ways, you know, I could say,"You do them, I want you to do them. Cuz there are things we need to work on here.You know it." Right? That's one thing. But that's just more of the,, , you know ,that's more of  ,,(Well. That doesn't work either.) And I don't know if you see it happened with people, that they do the work and then they use it as a weapon, Piu~, you know.

我妻子说:”我不想做四个问题的功课。“然后,我,我有两种反应方式,你知道,一种是,我会说,”你要做它们,我想让你做它们。因为我们需要对这些事做做功课。你知道的!“对吧?那是一方面。但是,那只是更加,更加,你知道。。。(嗯,那样根本没有用。)我不知道你是不是看见人们,看见人们做功课,然后他们把功课当做武器,啪啪地扫射,你知道。

Katie:

Sure, they'll notice that it's not a kind thing.that we can use anything.

But you know ,the work ISN'T what the power is, those questions are not where the power is, the answer IS where the power is.(Right.) So if , for example, if Steven or one of my children said,um ,said sth and I said," Is it true?"  That would , that would , that would be like just shoving what they said back in their face.(Right). So,It's just not kind. Or " Turn it around.",you know, that's..

当然了。他们会注意到那样做并不是一件善良的事。我们利用任何事来做自己的武器。

但是,要知道,功课本身并不是力量所在,那四个问句并不是力量所在之处,对这四个问句的内心回答才是力量所在之处。(是的)所以,举例来说,如果史蒂芬或者我的一个孩子说了,嗯,说了一些事情,然后我说:”这是真的么?”那将,那将,那就像是把他们所说的话直接丢在他们的脸上一样。(是的)所以,那样做并不是太好。或者对他们说,“反过来看看。”你知道,那是。。。

JoB:

And she did. She went right out of the room.(Laugh) But you know what? It's good,because I and then,you know ,when I look ,I see,"oh, that's not,that's not what it is."

然后她真的就反过来了,她直接转身离开了房间。(大笑)但是你知道么,这也是一件好事。因为我,你知道,当我看到这件事的时候,我会思考,“哦,天,我并没有热爱事实本来的样子。”

Katie:

The work is personal.(Right) It's not for other people. It's for you. And That's how it works.

功课是私人的。(对的)。它并不是拿去给别人用的。它是为你自己服务的。这才是功课发挥作用的地方。

JoB:

But that's like the really key ,and  you know, it says in here. It's for me. but then. It's , It's amazing.But it's very different experience when it's like a tool intead of a weapon.

但是,那就像是一把真正的钥匙,你知道,对我来说它是一把钥匙,非常神奇。

但是,要看你将它作为工具还是作为武器,两者是迥然不同的体验。

Katie:

It's a , it's a way to wake up to who does need the work. If I think someone else needs the work, I need the work.(Right.)  

它是,它是一种方式让你意识到到底谁才需要做功课。如果我认为别人需要做功课,那么我需要去做功课。(是的)

And it doesn't stop me from inviting people to it. If I hear someone, for example ,in an elevator or um, maybe or in a discussion on the plane, a flight, somewhere. And I hear that they're stressed out, you know ,I just can't immediately go to, “you know, I‘ve discovered the most marvelous amazing way to ,to end stress.And it's called the work of byron katie. And it's so simple, anyone can do it if they are open to it. and it just takes a moment. Would you like to try it? " And they say yes or no.(Right)

但是,这并不妨碍我邀请人们去做功课。(果冻备注:把它作为一个工具分享给大家。武器和工具的差别在于,你自己的内心对于对方的现状是否有抵触的感受。)例如,如果我听见有人,在电梯里,或者在飞机上的争吵中,或者其他地方。我听见他们很疲惫,压力很大。你知道我会立刻走过去说,“知道么,我发现了最神奇的最兴奋的终结痛苦的方法,它叫做拜伦凯蒂的功课。它超级简单,如果愿意的话,任何人都可以做这个功课,而且只需要一小会儿的时间就行。你想试试么?” 然后,他们会说愿意或不愿意。

If they say no, then I send them to the website.And if they say yes, then I take the concepts that I heard ,that they're struggling over, I walk them through the four questions.And they blow their own minds.(right)And it changes their life forever.

如果他们说不愿意,那么我会告诉他们功课的网站。如果他们愿意,那么我会带着我所听到的那个念头,让他们疲惫不堪的那个念头,我牵着他们的手走过四个问题。 他们自己将自己的念头化解掉。(是的)。而这会永远改变他们的一生。

回复

使用道具 举报

热门图片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver| 中国凯蒂功课服务组     

( 沪ICP备11010565号-37 )

回顶部