版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:starinheart(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/690080372/

果冻叨叨:果冻不会给视频配字幕,也没有优酷的大鱼号。这里的访谈翻译,只是随性而起的分享。呵呵。如果有人有大鱼号,可以帮我把这段视频放上去,我也没有意见。呵呵。

ok,言归正传吧~~

——————

接上:

JoB:

Here's the part that I,  you know,“The cashier is a man or a woman, young or old, white or dark, dark or Asian, we usually exchange a few words, it isn't a little thing. All my life, I have been waiting to meet this person.."(Yeah) Wow! How many people a day do I not see?

这一段写的是:”收银员是一个男人或女人,年轻或老者,白人或黑人,非洲或亚裔。我们通常会在收银台说一些话。这并不是一件小事。我所有走过的人生,就是为了在此刻遇见这个人。“(是的)哇塞! 我一天当中错过了多少人?

Katie:

Yeah, it's a good question., and that's what waters for.

是啊,这是一个好问题。那是我买那瓶水的意义。

JoB:

(laughing) That's what waters for?  

(大笑)那是你买那瓶水的意义?

Katie:

And everything is for. and everything is about your awareness, everything is about how you see it and waking  you up to what's true and what's not. Basically to wake you up to your , to yourself.(right) , to your nature, which is not separate from anything. It's exciting. (it is exciting.)

是的,而且是每件事的意义。每件事都是为了你的觉醒而存在。每件事都是关于你如何看待它,并帮助你觉醒于现实和假象而存在的。根本意义上,是帮助你认识到你自己,(是的),认识到你的本性,即与任何一件事都不分离的合一的本性。那是非常令人兴奋的。(那的确是非常令人兴奋的)

I mean if someone says,, for example, um,  with the water thing, you know," what you thing you're doing?!" you know, when you pick up the water. You know, it's just such a wonderful question. It'll bring you back to presence.What do you think you're doing?

我的意思是,如果有人说,例如,嗯,就买水那件事来说,你知道,当你拿起那瓶水的时候,他嚷道: “你以为你在干什么?!” 要知道,这真是一个很棒的问题。它马上将你拉回现实,你以为你在做什么呢?

JoB:

So, you listen to people like that?

这么说,你允许别人像那样吼你?

Katie:

Very. very closely. There's no mistake in the universe.

是的,我会非常,非常亲密地聆听。宇宙没有错误。

JoB:

Do you.. this is a , this is a change. but I just ,when you've, when you've said it in that tone.. you know, I thought,"Oh, I could get offended,” by someone speaking to me in a certain way.

你。嗯。。。这是一种转变。但是我,当你用那样腔调说话的时候,你知道,我会想,如果某人用那种特定腔调跟我说话,我会觉得,“哦,他在欺负我。“

Katie:

Well. Actually not. Your thoughts about that person and how they're speaking, that's all that can upset you, not that person. They just ask a question, and the way they asked it. But you put meaning onto that, and you upset you.

嗯哼,实际上并没有。你关于那个人以及他那样说话方式的想法,那些想法是所有让你难受的原因,而不是那个人。他们只是问了一个问题而已,以他们自己的方式进行提问。但是,你将一些含义附在那些话语里面,然后,你让自己难受。

JoB:

So,can a person ask a question unkindly?

所以说,人们可以不礼貌地问话么?

Katie:

Only if you believe that they're unkind.And I prefer simply hearing the question, no matter how it asks.(Right. So let's say) Because maybe that's the only way I can hear it. (果冻昨天想起这句话时,差点笑到抽筋。very true。)(Right).And I dropped maybe.

只有你认为他们是不礼貌的时候,他们才是在不礼貌的问话。而我,我倾向于只是简单地听清楚问题,无论他们怎么样提问。(对对,所以我们。。)因为或许那是我能够听清他们说的话的唯一方式。(是的),而且我会去掉”或许“两个字,因为那是我能够听清他们说的话的唯一方式。

JoB:

It's amazing, you know, how you can , when I tell you it , also I found fascinating, sometimes  like the first question was enough?(Oh, yeah) It was time efficient, it was like, okay, was that true? Is that true? is that true? and I didn't even have to say it to anybody. I looked at it, and the I lived it.(Yes,that's that's..That is a non-believer,  the don't-know mind. )

太奇妙了,你知道。你怎么能。。当我这么说的时候,我也觉得很神奇,有时候就像是第一个问句就足够了。(哦,是的)。它非常有效率,那就像是,ok,那是真的么?那是真的么?我甚至都不用把这句话向别人说出来。。我看着这句话,然后活出这句话。(是的,那是一个不盲信的头脑,不知道的头脑)

So ..yeah, powerful, because you know,asking a question like , are you my daughter? you know, Allows me to interact with her., and I don't know,in a different way, if you're not my daughter, maybe you're, maybe you're not. maybe you're. But if you ...I don't  own you , I do own you. I don't . .. Then all of the sudden, every interaction is like a dance.you know. (yeah) New (New).

所以,是的,非常有力量。因为你知道,问一个问题,就像是,你是我的女儿么?要知道,让我能够与她以完全不同的方式进行互动。然后我不知道哎。。你不是我的 女儿,或许你是,或许你不是,或许你是。。。我不拥有你,我拥有你。。我不拥有。。。突然之间,每一个互动就像是在跳摇摆舞一样,你能理解么?(是的)全新的体会。(全新的)

JoB:

What do you mean, you say no two people have ever met?

当你说,从没有两个人真正相遇过,是什么意思?

Katie:

Well, one example is , someone says "what do you think you're doing?!" and what you see is a harsh matter. Well, immediately, in your world, you've met an unkind person.You would put that meaning onto that person and you don't know that person., and yet you believe it. You judge him from your story about him. So, and I would hear, he would say "what do you think you're doing?!". to me, and I think, Wow, you know, what a , what a kind man, he's interested in me, he has no um,  no reason to be, and he wants to know what I'm doing.So I see him as a very kind man.

嗯,举个例子,就像是有人说:"你以为你在干什么?!" 你看到的是一个粗鲁的态度。然后,马上在你的世界中,你就遇到了一个不友善的人。你会将这些标签贴在那个人身上,那个你并不认识的那个人身上,而且你相信了这些标签。你从你关于他的故事内容来评价他。

所以,如果是我,我会聆听,他说:"你以为你在干什么?!" 对我来说,我会想,哇塞,要知道,多么,多么好的一个人啊,他居然对我感兴趣,他其实没有理由这么做,他想知道我在做什么耶!所以,我会遇见一个非常友善的男人。

So he is two different people.and he is a kind man in my world, and he's a unkind man in your world. So I definitely prefer my world to an unkind world, to any any unkind world. So that's what I mean by no two people have ever met .

所以,他是两个完全不同的人。他在我的世界里是一个友善的人,在你的世界里是一个不友善的人。所以,我绝对会选择我这个友善的世界,而不是不友善的世界,不是任何的不友善的世界。那就是我所谓的从没有两个人曾经相遇过。

It's like  you didn't meet him, and I didn't meet him. It's just that I prefer the one I met. (mm-hm) And I make very good use of , of ,words, of their gifts, communication. It's what we have to give.(right) Um, But he's not someone that you would want to spend a lot of time with, probably.(No.) But he didn't alienate himeself from your life, you alienated him from your life.(mm-hm).He couldn't alienate himself in my life.  No one has that choice. That's my choice. If I judge someone is an uncaring unkind human being, I have just believed my thoughts about them. I haven't met an unkind person in 21 years. (Really?!)Yeah.

那就像是你没有遇见他,我也没有遇见他。只不过我喜欢我所遇见的那个人而已。(哦,嗯)而且,我,我会善加利用语言,语言是他们给我们的礼物,交流。那也是我们注定要付出的东西。(是的)嗯。但是,他或许未必一定是你想要花很多时间去和他在一起的那个人。(当然不是。)但是,他并不没有将他自己从你的生活中隔离开,是你把他从你的生活中隔离开的。(嗯)他无法将他自己从我的世界中隔离开。没有人有那种权利,那是我的权利。如果我评价某人是不会关心的,不善良的人,那么我只是相信了我关于他们的那些想法而已。21年来,我从来没有遇见一个不友善的人。(真的么?)是的。

JoB:

I wonder if you're traveling, you haven't been to New York.

我很好奇你的旅行。。你一定没去过纽约吧?

Katie:

I spend a lot of time in New York.

我在纽约呆了很长的时间呢。

JoB:

That's ,no, I get it though, I do get it, I get it. And do I live that way? I don't know. Maybe sometime.

哦,那真是。我明白了,我确实明白了。但是我能像你那样生活么?我不知道哎。或许哪一天会吧。

Katie:

You know, what I've noticed is as is, the parents haven't met their children.(Right) That partners haven't met each other,(Right) the way they really are.

要知道,我注意到,父母从没遇见过他们的孩子本来的样子(是的);夫妻从没有遇见过彼此本来的样子(是的)。

JoB:

Even, you know reading something from Laura, and I don't know if this is could be possibly the same thing. Reading something from their book, and expecting I know what her reaction is gonna be. And it's not that.I don't know this woman.

甚至,你知道,有时候我读一些劳拉写的东西。我不知道这算不算是同样的例子。我在读她的那些书的时候,我意味我知道她的反应是什么,但是事实却不是。。我不认识这个女人。。

Katie:

Yes, so who is it you live with? Yeah.

是的,所以你到底和谁生活在一起呢?是啊。

JoB:

So,  is that, you know. (That's it.) could be that example.

所以,那可能也是一样的情况吧。(是的)

~~ 待续 ~~

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

金牌会员

沙发
发表于 2018-9-15 06:21:51 来自手机 |只看该作者
谢谢你!送花花