好友

积分

高级会员

发表于 2018-9-13 16:38:38 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 starinheart 于 2018-9-19 09:18 编辑

版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:starinheart(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/689962031/

果冻叨叨:这段凯蒂的访谈视频,2小时40分钟,分为上下集。这是我见过的最长的一段对凯蒂的个人专访了。访谈的主持人是Josh Blau(以下全部简称为JoB),主题是“跟上现实(catching up with reality)。整个访谈是围绕着《A thousand name for joy》(中文版《喜悦无处不在》)而展开的。因为凯蒂的这本书是从老子《道德经》延伸出来的,探讨的是人生实相与宇宙一元性,所谓深入浅出,这是凯蒂的境地。果冻分享之,感谢那些私信我的朋友们的鼓励与期待,呵呵。

另外,感谢Youtube 的字幕功能,省了果冻很多力气,呵呵~~ 不过这部影片实在超长,果冻不想错落凯蒂的一字一句,所以总还是要慢慢来吧~~

版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:starinheart(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/689962031/

JoB:

I started the book, it was a journey. fascinating, and it worked me. It worked on me(Yeah, yeah). Um, it went inside me ,and shook me up, upsetting at times.(unsettling ) unsettling? ( Yeah, it ,it um,disassembles belief systems.)But, what also was great about it is ,it allows you to keep whatever belief systems you need intact. So, that was really great. So I didn't have to go anywhere I wasn't  going.

我已经开始读这本书了,嗯,它就像是一场旅行,充满了惊奇。它确实对我产生了影响。它的确影响了是。(嗯,是啊)嗯,它走入了我的内心,并且震动到我,而有时却也让我苦恼。(不安)不安?(是的,那就像是,嗯,它在拆解你的信念系统。)但是,这个方法最棒的地方在于,它允许你,在需要的情况下,完好无损地保留你原有的信念系统。所以,这真是超级棒的方法。我可以不必去探究任何我暂时还不想深入探究的区域。

So you say , I said well ,this ,this spoke to me. " I'm so greatful to hotels. They give me pillows, matresses,  sheets, everything I need for a good night's sleep, everything has always taken taken care of beyond what I think I want. There're windows, there're tissues,there's a notepad and pen,there's a Gideon Bible. So dear to so many, which stays in the drawer."

所以你在书中说到,哦,这段话我读起来很有感触,“我非常感谢酒店的服务。它们给我提供枕头、床垫、床单,提供任何一个可以让我拥有良好睡眠的设施,任何一件事都被处理得如此之好,以至于完全超出我的想象。这儿有窗户、有纸巾,有便签本和笔,还有对很多人来说非常珍贵的圣经,安静地躺在抽屉里。”

Which you know, I mean, you know, the Bible,right? I mean, you know ,and I saw, and I have so many judgments about the Bible. But then if I just look, Oh, it's dear to many and that's valuable to them. And why shouldn't it be valuable to them? I have what's valuable to me.

你知道,我想说,圣经?我的意思是,要知道我,我对圣经有很多的评判。。但是,读到这段的时候,我想如果我只是观察的话,圣经对那些人真的是珍贵之物。为什么圣经不可以对他们而言是珍贵之物呢?我也有我自己所珍贵的物品啊。

Katie:

Ehm, Yeah, that's an open mind.So when you see that ,and you understand that,in the way that you obviously have. You've just caught up. It's like there's nothing new here. It's just that you are catching up with reality.(right, right) And so you're not being outdistanced ,like mind and reality begin to meet,and that's a wonderful thing.

嗯,是的。那是一颗开放的头脑。所以,当你看到这一点,理解到这一点。就像是你明显已经体会到的这一点。你只是跟上了现实而已。其实这本不是什么新奇的事情,只不过是你看到了实际情况而已。(是的、是的)。因此,你并没有将自己置身于事实之外,那就像是心念与现实终于开始相遇了,那是一件非常棒的事情。

JoB:

And then I start to see all my prejudicces. So my kids go to the United Nations International School. and there're Muslim mothers, and you know, they wear whatever , they wear burqas, or what ever they wear.And I see that ,Oh,that's , that's important to them.

接着,我开始观察到我所有的偏见。我的孩子们在美国国际学校读书。那里有一些穆斯林的嬷嬷(果冻备注:类似佛教的尼姑,终身奉献给宗教事业的女性。)你知道,她们穿着,穿着罩袍,或者什么东西。然后,当我看见她们的时候,我会想,那样的穿戴形式对她们而言是具有重要意义的吧。

Katie:

When you catch up with reality and what really is, you see it everywhere. It is, you begin to unravel, you mind opens up to what is and you begin to see a world you couldn't see before. (Right) And that's a beautiful thing.(Yeah) and you know, loving what is.

当你开始跟上现实,看到实际情况是什么时,你就能够在任何一个地方领悟到这一点。那是,,嗯,你开始拆解念头的束缚,你的心念打开,看到原本的事实,然后你会看到以前从未看到过的世界。(是的)嗯,那是一件美丽的事情。(是的),要知道,那就是热爱事情本来的样子。

JoB:

" On my bedside table there's also a bottle of water for my morning tea. I buy it at a gas station or a grocery store, or the little shop in the hotel. I looked at the brands of bottled water, curious to see which one my hand will choose. (You never know). I'm loving that I never can know until it actually picks up the bottle."

"在我的床头桌上,有一瓶水,是我早上用来泡茶用的。我在加油站、或是杂货店、或是酒店的小超市买的这瓶水。当时,我浏览着那些瓶装水的品牌,非常好奇我的手到底会去选择哪一瓶。(你无法知道)。我深爱我无法知道到底是哪一瓶,直到它(手)确实拿起那瓶水来。”

All of a sudden, you know. my hand was something not me?(Yes) Do you know what I‘m saying? (I think I do.) So it was like I would do things at the house , or you know, this or that, and it ,and it just kind of brought me maybe present ,or, so it calms me down, maybe, so I could do , go to the office and  sit down and start a tax reture, and..

突然之间,你知道,我的手变成不是我的某样东西?(是的)你知道我在说什么么?(我想我知道你的意思)。所以,那就像是我在家里做事情,做做这个,做做那个,它只是类似带着我存在于这个当下的现实中,或者,它让我冷清下来,以便于我能够去办公式做好,填写一些税票。。

Katie:

Well. It's a lot of fun too, because you get to observe your own life. You get to observe life. If you get to watch it move. You get to see what it reaches for,  what it does what it does. and without the mind saying "I did it ,I did it." (Right) And it  leaves you free to , to just observe intelligence,the way of it.

嗯,那是一件非常有意思的事儿。因为你开始观察你自己的生活。你开始观察生活。一旦你开始观察它的行动,你会看到它要去拿的东西,它做着它该做的事情。在这个状态下,没有头脑一直在旁边叫嚷着:"是我做的,是我做的。(是的)。这会让你自由地去观察“智慧”本来的样子。

JoB:

So then it like allows me to let my children move their hands where(Yes) ,where their hands move.

所以,它能够允许我去让孩子们去移动他们的手,去移动到他们的手该去的位置上。(是的)

Katie:

Yes, you begin to give your children permission to , to be.(Right.)without your internal judgements or even your spoken judgements.

凯蒂:

是的,你开始允许你的孩子们成为,成为他们自己,(是的)而没有你内心的评判,或者甚至是口头上的评判。

JoB:

So then I got to be gentle on myself, because the judgements come, and it's like "don't do that!"(harshly sound). and it's like"Don't do that."(gentlely sound)  (when kids ask) Why?  "I don't know."and you know. Because I said "not to do that."

所以,那时候我也会慢慢对我自己更加温柔。因为当评判的念头到来的时候,那就像是“不许那样做!”(严厉的语气),变为 “不许那样做。”(温柔好玩的语气。)(如果孩子们问起来)为什么?(我会说)“我也不知道。”   你知道,“因为我观察它说了’别那么做‘”,就这么简单而已。

(果冻备注:在这段话里,果冻加了很多补充词语,否则,光看对话字词是完全不明白什么意思的,呵呵)

Katie:

Yeah, that's a much more playful parent.

是啊,那会是一个非常有趣好玩儿的家长。

JoB:

And Laura and I ,Laura, my wife and  I have talked about that, you know, Allowing the chindren to have freedom to express themselves. And you know , I said to her. cause, you know , in our house, it's kind of works two ways.She's sort of disciplinarian and I'm sort of not. So, you know ,I sort of what I , what I noticed I did, and then I caught myself as I started to say,"Oh, you shouldn't tell them to do their homework, because it's suppressig their freedom." and she said,"no, it's, it's not!"

劳拉和我,劳拉是我的妻子,她和我曾经讨论过这个话题,就是允许孩子们有充分表达自己想法的自由。我对她说过,你知道我们家里有两种管教办法。她是那种特别严厉的,而我是不太严厉 的。所以,我有点儿,嗯,我注意到我确实有时候和劳拉说话的时候,我意识到自己的话,我说:“哦,你不应该告诉他们去做作业,因为那会压抑他们的自由。”  她说,“不,不会!”

Katie:

I agree with her. (tell me ,tell me how you see that. Why is that?) Well, she , um,  knows what works and what doesn't, um, out of experience. (Right) And she can say“ do this, don't do that”, and she probably noticed that they do or don't, no matter what she says , and sometimes. And she's passing on experience. (Right). And that's a very good thing to give children.

我同意她的话。(告诉我,告诉我你怎么想的,为什么呢?)嗯,她,她出于自身的经历,知道什么方法好用,什么方法不好用。(是的)。她可以说,“做这个,别做那个。同时,她可能会注意到,有时候,不管她说了什么,孩子们总是会做或者不做。她只是向孩子们分享她的经验。(是的)。而那对孩子们来说,(妈妈在分享自己的经验)是一件不错的事情。

JoB:

I'm smart enough to know that what she's doing is good.

我足够聪明地体会到,她正在说的那些话是出于她的好意。

Katie:

Mm-hmm, and so are your children.

就是这么回事,既然你能体会到她的好意,你的孩子们也一样可以。

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分