积分

高级会员

发表于 2018-9-12 09:32:37 |显示全部楼层
版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:starinheart(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/689737145/

果冻叨叨:最近感觉自己貌似略有所得,但是今天却发现在那之后还有,就像是凯蒂常说的,“not that, not that, not that."

我的习惯是理不清楚的时候,就去翻看凯蒂的视频。之前会觉得老生常谈的话,今天品出一些新的滋味。分享之。

这段视频是在Vimeo上的,名字是” Love in action with Deepak Chopra: Byron Katie“整个拍摄效果特别像是大片,所以我截取了好多个凯蒂的镜头,全部是特写镜头,美极了,呵呵。

访谈片段:

—— 第5分钟开始的一段:

The thing of value in that moment , I discovered that when I believed my thoughts, I suffered; but when I questioned them, when I didn’t believed my thoughts, I did not suffer. And I’ve come to see that this is true for every human being.

那一刻最宝贵的东西是,我发现当我相信我的念头时,我痛苦;但是当我质疑它们,当我不相信我的想法时,我不再痛苦。而且我后来发现这一点对于所有的人类都适用。

(果冻备注:”用功课去质疑想法“和”不相信念头“是两个概念。我曾经一度认为知道念头非真,不相信那些飘来飘去的念头,关注当下就够了。但是这几日内心总会觉得缺少了与其他人的连接”,也就是凯蒂说的connection。然后,我意识到我自己的问题在于,我以为我不相信这些念头了,其实它们只是被我无视了。这不是一种拥抱的姿态,而是一种冷漠的观照。

而且我真的不相信这些念头了么?当这些念头出现的时候,我是否还有身体和情绪的反应呢?凯蒂说“当我质疑这些想法的时候,我不再痛苦” ;虽然也说了“当我不相信这些念头的时候,我不再痛苦”。但是果冻理解“不相信这些念头‘是通过做功课而达到的一个结果,而不是只要做到不相信就可以了,或者自认为自己不相信这些念头就可以了。所以,功课还是要老老实实按照步骤去做,不可以滋养那个 “I Know”的mind,呵呵。)

—— 第 44分钟开始的一段:

whatever I’m thinking and believing creates my identity, and your identity. So ,what I’m thinking and believing is who I believe you to be and how I believe you to be.  But if I question that, you know, it drops. And what we do have, in its place is understanding and saneness and connectness, and intimacy.  For example, you don’t do what I tell you to do, If I didn’t believe that, and it droped, in that moment, there is love. Loving what is. There is love. Now, that is not a little thing. We fear it in fact. Because We think that, we think that we owe something out of it. There’s something we have to do with it. But in my experiences,it’s , it‘s not true , it‘s just .. It’s how we are ,its who and how we are.

我所认为和相信的那些念头创造了我的身份,以及你的身份。所以,我所认为和相信的那些,就是我所认为的你是谁和你是怎样的。但是,但我用功课质询这些念头的时候,你知道,它们就会像是标签一样从我或你的身上脱落。

在这种情况下,我们真正拥有的,是理解、清醒和连接,以及亲密。(果冻备注:凯蒂在清醒的后面,接续了连接、亲密,正是我这两天一直在困惑的东西,呵呵)

例如,“你没有做我告诉你要做的事情”这个念头,如果我不相信它,那么它就会自动滑落,在那一刻,只有爱存在。爱其如是。这是爱。

我此刻所说的,绝对不是一件小事。

事实上,我们非常害怕。(果冻备注:参见凯蒂的youtube功课案例 "allowing yourself to love every one and everything")

因为当平白无故就升起这种爱的感受时,我们会认为,我们会觉得仿佛欠下了点什么,我们会觉得要做点什么才行。

但是,就我的体会而言,并不是这样的,那只是,那只不过是我们本来的样子。

—— 第1小时零4分钟开始的一段:

one thing I have come to experience as the result of questioning this belief system, that I held ,held my identity and yours to my mind, is, in questioning, I’ve just come to understand , and there is nothing I can do about it, I’ve come to understand that this is a friendly universe. And there is No exception to that. The only exception would be , if I believed something contrary to that. And that is something that my emotions are going to show me Immediately. Because I’m believing  against my true nature. And Deprok used the word “Love.”

So anything that I would perceive or think negatively about you or me or anything, in this world, I’m going to feel stress. That’s How I know our nature is pure love. To believe against it ,is, you know ,we have terms for us ,like depression, resentments , there’s a lot of that going around.

So ,I would question anything that would leave me to believe differently, because I’m believing against my nature.

And eventually, you know, projection works, it works like absolutely, it’s like if I love everything and everyone I see, it means that I love everything I think. So I have to work with my mind.

You know ,if you had , if you had to make a choice, I want my body to be young and healthy and beautiful and flexible , how many of you have spare for that?

You know,all that . Or, I want my mind my thinking to be young and beautiful and healthy and flexible. Which one would you chose? Mind, hand down ,right?

We take our bodies to the gym, but we leave our mind out of it. So you know, bodies don’t make it. If you bet on the body, you bet on the loser.You know, minds create bodies. Minds create bodies. And it’s as much as I believe you to be, you are, in my world. So It’s a friendly universe, that’s a simple version. And to question anything that would lead you to believe differently, and it’s fun. It’s fun. And within you , you hold that power in those answers,  and the meantime we have amazing support in the world which, which is you’re so clear about, described. we need it all. You know ,to be held until we mature enough to take care of this. You knowz, to finally sort things out. But I don’t call the work for nothing. You know, it was work. But it was less than living the way that I was living,under extreem  depression and confusion, and I had a lot to work though.

就个人来看,通过质询这个掌握着我的身份和你的身份的这个信念系统,我所得到的结果是:通过功课的质询,我慢慢了解到,(这个结果是自然而然地,并非由我左右的),我慢慢了解到这是一个良善的宇宙,绝无例外。唯一的例外,有可能就是我相信了与之相背离的念头而已。那是我的感受会立即提醒我的东西。因为我正在相信与我的真实本质相背离的东西,那个真实本质就是迪帕克所说的“爱”。

所以,任何我认为或者想到的负面念头,关于你、关于我、或者关于这个世界上任何事物的负面念头。我都会感觉到压力。这就是为什么我知道我们的本质是纯粹的爱。你知道,相信那些与之相背离的念头,我们有些词语可以形容它们,就像是沮丧,愤恨,嗯,有很多类似的感受。

所以,我会质疑任何让我有不同想法的念头,因为那是我在违背自己的本质。

最终,要知道,念头的投射会真的发挥作用,发挥绝对的作用。那就像是,如果我深爱我所见到的每一件事和每一个人,那意味着我深爱我所想到的每一个念头。所以,我不得不与我的念头相处。

要知道,如果你,如果你有选择的话,“我想要我的身体年轻、健康、美丽和充满弹性”,你们有多少人曾经储备过这些念头?

要知道,所有那些念头。或者说,“我想要我的想法,我的念头年轻、美丽、健康和充满弹性。”这两个念头,你选哪一个?想法。好的,放下手吧,对吧?

我们会带着我们的身体去健身房,但是却忽略我们的头脑。所以,要知道。身体并不是掌握大权的人。如果你把赌注压在身体上面,意味你把赌注压在了输家。要知道,念头创造了身体,念头创造了身体。那就像是说,我认为你是谁是怎样的,在我的世界里,你其实就是我所认为的那个样子。所以,简单来说,这是一个良善的宇宙,质疑那些任何让你有不同想法的念头。这样做很有趣,非常有趣。在你的内心中,你掌握着那些回答的权利。同时,整个世界也一直给予我们奇妙的支持,就像是你(迪派克)刚才清楚表述的那些方法,我们都是需要的。要知道,我们被这些各种各样的方法法门所托载着,直至有一天我们足够成熟来关照我们的念头。你知道,就是将这些念头整理出来。

但是我并不是说功课什么都不是。你知道,它是一个要你亲自去做、去练习的功课。但是,做功课要比去活在我曾经活过的那种生活之下容易得多,那样的生活充满了极度的沮丧和困惑,我做了很多功课才获得了自由。(果冻备注:凯蒂这里的意思是,大家没必要再重新体验一遍她曾经体验的痛苦,再去做功课。大部分人的痛苦相对而言都比她少些,既然她可以通过功课得到自由,其他人更加可以。)

2044585135.jpg
1543399561.jpg
577599438.jpg
1458511334.jpg
160312353.jpg
2044585135.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员