跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-3-15 11:50:31 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 starinheart 于 2018-3-19 12:09 编辑

版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:starinheart(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/661028016/
果冻叨叨:这是凯蒂很精彩的一段问答。我之前对这个问题也是有困惑的,所以把视频的对话记录下来分享。视频实在是太精彩了,建议翻墙听原汁原味的回答。  

Thomas:Dear Katie, I ‘m very thankful that you brought the work to us. I have a problem with which I struggle again and again。

Things are the way they are. I know . But I have done many years of psychal therapy, and  I’ve learned that I should live my life in an active way, I should actively change my life, and I have to take the responsibility for what I do in my life.

You say decisions are made by themselves without my intervention. Does this mean that I wait passively until my life is changing by itself while something happens? And does it mean the act of changes are wrong? I am a little confused here. Maybe you can help me to find some clarity here. Thank you , Katie.

托马斯:亲爱的凯蒂,我非常感谢你将功课带给我们。我有一个问题始终纠缠不清。我明白事物存在自有它的理由。但是,我曾经做过很多年的心理治疗。我从中学习到,我应该以一种积极的态度来生活,我应该积极地改变我的生活,而且我还必须得为我自己所做的事情承担责任。

你说过 “决定会自行做出来,我不必去干涉”。那是不是意味着我只能被动地等待,一直等到某个时刻我的生活自己发生改变呢?那是不是意味着改变生活就是错误的呢?我对此有点迷惑了。或许您可以帮我理清楚。谢谢凯蒂。

Katie: Oh, thank you for writing. So let’s see if we can look more closely at this. You say things, en, you realize that things are the way they are. But in my life, you know, I’ll say things are the way they are because they are the way they are. And it’s a truth, but I can say more to that. Things are the way I believe them to be. And without inquiry , I’m stuck with that. Like no matter what happens, I am judging what that is. And if I believe my thoughts, that is the world I am stuck with. So I’m successful or I’m a failure, as I believe me to be. So, the world is only ,en , it can only be what I believe it to be. You understand?

凯蒂:哦,非常感谢你的信件。那么让我们一起看看是否能够更靠近一些来看清这个问题。你说事物,嗯,你发现事物存在自有它的理由。但是从我的生活中看,你知道,我会说因为它们如此,所以它们如此。这确实是真的。但是,我还会再补充多说一些,事物是以我们认为它是什么样子的样子而存在的。

如果没有质询,我会被卡在那里(即,卡在 “事物自有其存在的道理" 这个念头中)。比如,无论发生什么事,我都会判断那是什么。如果我相信了自己的念头,那就是我被卡住的世界。所以,我是成功的还是失败的,取决于我相信了什么。所以,世界只不过是,嗯,它只能是我认为它是什么的样子。你能明白么?

(Thomas: Hmm, I can see.)

托马斯:嗯,我能明白。

Now in the meantime, until you’re just really, through inquiry is the only way I know, but as you continue inquiry,en..  It’s like you continue to live your life in an active way, good. And that you’re proactive, good. And also, you say I should actively change my life. Good, change your life. And you say ,and I have to take responsibility for what I do in my life, and I say good, but also consider taking responsibility for what you’re believing about life , at least at the same level you do about what you’re doing with your life, or in your life.

凯蒂:现在,同时。除非你真的通过质询,也就是据我所知唯一的一条路(the work)。但是,当你持续地去质询它的时候,嗯。。就像是你持续地以积极地方式来生活,很好。你非常正能量,很好。你也说你想要积极地改变生活,很好。去改变生活吧。你还说,你要为自己的行为承担责任,我还是会说很好。但是,我建议你也考虑一下为所有你关于生活的想法承担责任,至少像是你对生活所承担的责任一样。

Now as you are striving to accomplish. If you accomplish your goal, then your ego is, I am the one that did it. And so it gives no credit to what….. It’s like in my life, I invite, I invite you to, as you’re accomplishing these goals or failing these goals, you know, just to look at those areas where you claim you as the doer. And just to consider, I’m not the doer.

凯蒂:现在,比如你努力想要实现自己的目标。如果你完成了你的目标,那么你的小我就会说(骄傲地态度):”我就是做成那件事的人。”然后,就不再会去相信其他的。。就像在我的生活中,我邀请你,嗯。比如当你实现了这些目标或者没有实现它们的时候,我邀请你稍稍观察一下那些领域,也就是你所谓的自己所成就的那些领域。只是稍稍思考一下,我不是那个完成者。

So as I accomplish something in my life, you know, only an ego would take credit for it. And that’s not right or wrong. But if I don’t accomplish my goal , then my ego is deflated. So either way, it’s false identification in my experience. And this is something that we eventually come to, that it’s a truth that rings in some of us as right.

凯蒂:所以,比如我完成了我生活中的一些事情,你知道,只有一个“小我”会真的相信是我完成的。嗯,那无关对与错。但是,如果我没有实现我的目标,那么我的小我就会泄气。所以,不管怎样,就我的经验看,它都是一个虚假的身份。这是我们最终都会领会到的事实真相。它是真相,在我们一些人的内心中,其实能够隐隐得觉到什么才是对的。

And inquiry continues to show us in the apparent, and you know, individually for ourselves. Now I can’t take credit to coming into this studio now. I can’t say I brought me here, well of course I can say that, I’m saying it, saying the words. But I brought me here on time, you know, good for me, I accomplished my goal, dot dot dot. You know, because all the proof that I’m telling you is simply, it’s nothing more than what I’m thinking and believing. And false images in my head that would show me driving my car, getting out of the car, walking into the studio. You know, those, that’s a dream in my head.

你知道,质询会持续地为我们揭开一个又一个的真相。比如,此刻我并不知道我是怎么过来录制这个视频的。我不能说我把自己带到这儿来的。哦,当然我可以那么说,我正在那么说,但是只是说出这些文字而已。但是,你知道,(凯蒂以一种夸张的口气),“哦,我把自己带过来的,这样对我有好处,我完成了我的目标,等等等等”。你知道,因为所有我告诉你的我是怎样来的那些证据,都只不过是我所想象的和我所相信的而已。我头脑中一些虚幻的画面展示出,我是怎么样开着我的车,下车,走进这个录音棚的。你知道,那只不过是我头脑中的一个梦罢了。

Now when we’re asleep, we see these images , and we’re believing about those images. And they happen so quickly, and you can say , "how did you get here, Katie? You know, to this event?" And those images in my head, I would be talking out of those. And that’s OK. It’s just do I recognize that it’s all false. And let’s say I’m late. It’s the same thing. So I’m inflated or deflated, false self , false self. I hope I’m not confusing you.

现在,当我们睡着的时候,我们会看到这些画面,然后我们相信了那些画面。然后,它们发生得如此之快,你可能会说:“你是怎么过来的,凯蒂?”然后,我头脑中的那些画面出现了,我会讲述这些画面。这样做并没有什么问题。关键是,我是否意识到所有的这些画面都是虚幻的。比如说我迟到了,其实也是一样。所以,我是高兴的还是泄气的,高兴的是虚假的自我,泄气的也是虚假的自我。哦,我希望我没有把你搞糊涂。

(Thomas: hehe,No.)

托马斯:嗯,没有。

You seem to be tracking very well, you know. And that’s just how I see it. But .en .  In truth , I can say it is and it isn’t. What I speak isn’t my experience, and what I speak is my experience.

凯蒂:要知道,你看起来好像理解得不错,呵呵。这就是我如何去看待事情的样子。嗯。事实上,我说它既是又不是。我所说的话不是我的体会,同时我所说的话又是我的体会。

So let’s see what else here, Thomas. Does it mean that you have to wait passively until your life changes by itself or something happens? You know, you don’t have to wait. If you just look at it, your life is always changing, whether you changing it or not. As mind changes, life changes. And we think it’s life changing, and the mind catching up with it, but it’s the other way around. And also ,and no, active changes aren’t wrong. Any other questions?

那么让我们看看这封信件中还有些什么问题,托马斯。那是否意味着你不得不被动地等待,直到你的生活自己发生转变或者某些事情发生? 要知道,你不必等待。如果你只是稍微看一下,就会发现你的生活其实总是在改变,无论你改变不改变它。当念头改变时,生活就改变了。我们都以为是生活在改变,然后念头跟随生活;其实事实恰好相反。同时,也是一样,积极的改变并没有什么错。还有其他问题么?

(Thomas: that was my whole question at this time.)

托马斯:这是我全部的问题,没有了。

Katie:So, it’s nice hanging out with you again,Thomas. thank you.

凯蒂:那么,很高兴与你通话,托马斯,谢谢你。

445012727.jpg (190.27 KB, 下载次数: 1257)

445012727.jpg

2122660754.jpg (197.98 KB, 下载次数: 1233)

2122660754.jpg

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员