11

主题

0

好友

41

积分

新手上路

Rank: 1

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-2 14:14:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
视频观看地址:http://v.qq.com/page/v/6/g/v0304au0d6g.html
内容摘要:


He is not bothered. My son should stop?
他(我儿子)没有烦扰的样子。我儿子应该停止?

Is that true?
这是真的吗?

No, it is what he needs to do.
不是,这是他需要做的事。

And notice how you react when you think the thought he should stop yelling.
然后注意你是如何反应的当你持着这念头——“他应该停止吼叫”。

Tensed.
紧张。

Okay, look at it. Close your eyes.
好的,看着它。闭上你的眼睛。

Tensed? Embarrassed? - uh.hmm.
紧张?尴尬?-嗯。

Do you see how it's becoming all about you? - uh hmmm…
你是否看到这些都变成了你的事?-嗯

Embarrassed, modified.
尴尬,

Angry at him…
生他的气。。

Now feel the emotions that come with that.
现在,感觉一下你的感受。

Guilt.
罪疚

With your eyes closed, look at him again. You see him? Who would you be without the thought:
闭上眼睛,再看着他。你看到他吗?没有这念头,“我儿子应该停止吼叫”,你会怎么样?

My son should stop yelling?

I would be the mom of a really happy child.
我将是一个真正快乐的孩子的母亲。

Yeah… Which is… Isn’t that closer to reality?
是的,这不是更接近现实吗?

Reality. Gosh, am I successful? Yes.
现实。天啊,我是否成功?是。

I am the mom with a really happy child.
我是个真正快乐的孩子的母亲。

My son should stop yelling. Turn it around.
我儿子应该停止吼叫。把它反过来。

My son shouldn’t stop yelling.
我儿子不应该停止吼叫。

Give me an example why in that situation should your son not stop yelling?
给我一个例子为什么在那个场景下,你儿子不应该停止吼叫?

Because he’s having a damned good time.
因为他在玩着、好开心。

Which is more than you can say for yourself.
比你更开心。

It’s like, stop yelling, then you’ll be happy.
这好像是在说:停止吼叫,然后你会快乐。

He is already happy.
他都已经快乐了。

It’s like stop yelling. Then I’ll be happy.
这好像是在说:停止吼叫,然后我就会快乐。

Isn’t that truer? At his expense.
这不是更加真实吗?以他为代价。

My son should stop yelling. Can you find another turnaround?
我儿子应该停止吼叫。你可以找到其他的反转吗?

I should start yelling with him.
我应该开始和他一起吼叫。

Sometimes, maybe I should.
有的时候,可能我是应该那么做。

Yeah, he may have fun, of all those secrets that could serve you.
是的,他可能真的很好玩,有很多秘密可以帮助到你的。

When we believing our thought and our mind is closed
可是当我们相信我们的念头时,我们的头脑是封闭的

we miss the real teacher.
我们错失了一个真正的老师。

The master.
大师。

Yes, sweetheart, continue to read.
是的,甜心,继续读。

My son should do what the other kids do.
我儿子应该做其他孩子做的事。

Is that true? -No.
这是真的吗? -不是。

The next one. -My son should stop being weird
下一个。-我儿子应该停止怪异行为。

Is that true? -No.
这是真的吗? -不是。

He’s weird. Is that true?
他是怪异的。这是真的吗?

No, he is him.
不是,他就是他。

Yeah, it is perfectly normal for him.
是的。对他来说,这是正常的。

And when you look at no matter what you’ve said and done, it has not change him.
然后你看到不管你说什么、做什么,都改变不到他。

That is for sure. -And he's Still smiling.
这是一定的。  -他还是笑着。

The next one. -My Son should calm down.
下一个。 -我儿子应该静下来。

Turn it around. -I Should calm down.
反过来。 -我应该静下来。

And notice that he is having a good time.
然后看看他真的在玩得好开心。


And the last one. My son should know what to do to fit in.
然后最后一个。我儿子应该知道如何融入。

What i have heard so far, he fits in perfectly.
以我所听到的,他融入的挺好的。

In his world, he does.
在他的世界里,他确实(融入的挺好的)。

Turn it around.
反过来。

I..
- should
I should know what to do to fit in…

-应该
我应该知道如何融入到。。。

his world. - You like that one?
他的世界里。-你喜欢这个吗?

You can go home and
你可以回家然后

say, honey, sit down with me.
告诉他说,亲爱的,来坐我旁边。

And if he is able to, you might say: Tell me about your world.
然后,如果他肯,你可以说:告诉我关于你的世界。

I have been opposing your world for so long.
我已经抗拒你的世界很久了。

I don’t have a clue.
我对你的世界无从得知。

And I want to know you. What is it like?  Subtitles End: mo.dbxdb.com
我想要了解你。感觉如何(在你的世界)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

致大家:
       Hi! 你好,我们是中国凯蒂功课服务组,从2012年开始为中国大陆喜欢功课的朋友提供“功课”公益服务,有“功课之家”网站、土豆网站的功课系列录音和视频、微信公众号、YY语音公益课程、翻译凯蒂功课视频并加载字幕、重新翻译《Loving what is》等等。
     由于我们是公益服务组织,我们需要运营费用以支持这些公益活动的开展。如果你喜欢我们的服务,请用具体行动支持我们。
    支持方式如见首页微信扫描码----金额不限,心意为先,诚挚代表喜欢功课的广大小伙伴谢谢你!
                                                                                  中国凯蒂功课服务组

015.png (332.49 KB, 下载次数: 879)

15

15

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
回复

使用道具 举报

热门图片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver| 中国凯蒂功课服务组     

( 沪ICP备11010565号-37 )

回顶部