如果你仍愿意去通过问题来质疑自己的痛苦,直面那些念头的话,相信这些来自大洋彼岸的信也会给你注入不少的力量和信心。
这些来自于笔者最为真实的经历和感受,希望大家都能够感受到那份真诚。

如果你真心的向往信中所提到的那自由,很好,动手做功课吧,你也能达成。
如果你怀疑这些东西只是一纸空谈,也很好,动手做功课然后证明其内容简直是一派胡言吧。。
所以看懂了没?
我就是忽悠你来踏踏实实做功课啦~

Dearest Katie,

亲爱的凯蒂,

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever know that I would become what I am becoming. There are no words to say what is going on inside me. I am dancing a dance beyond what I could imagine. This morning I actually was dancing to some music, just me and the world, and I felt the deepest of joys and freedom. Because of The Work in my life. How can I ever thank you enough.

亲爱的凯蒂,即使在我最不可思议的梦中我也无法想象我如今正在进行着的改变。关于我的一些内在的变化,是无法用语言来形容的。而我现在正在跳舞呢,这真的是超出我的想象。事实上,今天早上我确实是在伴着音乐起舞,只有我和整个世界,而我真切的感受到了深深的喜悦和自由。而这一切都是功课带给我的,我应该如何感谢你呢?

Some of my friends stopped doing the work along the way, they got busy, thought maybe it was "over the top" or not for them and that is wonderful. But for me, I am "laughing all the way to the bank"...as they say! The work has only given me love I never knew.

我的一些朋友中途停止了做功课,他们很忙,同时认为功课有点太过了或者并不适合他们——当然,那也很好。但是对于我来说,我可是彻底的改变了。这正是他们对于我的描述!功课带给我了前所未有的快乐。

Going into the grocery is the most amazing experience now because I feel so safe in the world and among true family wherever I go. I look into the eyes of the man who gets the carts and help him, I see the people and I am home with them all, watching them shop with a love so deep, as if I am that tender hearted God watching over them. They would never hurt me willingly, I understand this. I sense they would die for me if needed.

即使是去杂货店,现在对我来说都是一件最为奇妙的经历了,因为我感觉自己在世界上是如此的安全,并且无论走到哪都感觉自己身在一个大家庭中。我注视着那个推手推车男人的眼睛然后去帮助他,我看着人们,我们都是来自同一个地方的——当我怀着深深的爱注视着他们去购物,就好像自己就是那个拥有仁慈之心的上帝一般。我知道他们永远不会愿意去伤害我。我甚至认识到,如果事实需要的话,他们甚至可以为我而死。

When I go to my women's 12 step meeting we laugh and laugh, this new self is contagious. I am a new person at my meetings, bringing in joy and a knowing that all is well without having to say it, and sometimes sharing that. It is true Katie when you say "If you are in a hurry to get to heaven, this is the way." When I started doing the work and a half years ago, I thought at times it seemed slow, or that some thoughts would never go away. Today my deepest gratitude is unable to be spoken.

当我在“女性12步骤会议”(此名称为直译,应该为笔者参加当地类似于戒酒会的救助团体),我们总是不停地笑啊笑,这快乐传染着每一个人。我喜欢自己给这个组织带进了喜悦和一种自知——知道所有的一切都是完美的,我们经常一起分享这些。凯蒂曾经说过“如果你急切地想到达天堂,功课就是通道。”这确实是真的。当我一年半以前才开始接触功课时,我有时会认为功课的效果太慢了,而那些念头总也无法摆脱。而今天,我这深深的感恩之情,真的是无法用语言来形容。

I must thank you for your tireless travel to people everywhere to give them The Work. You are, to me, the most amazing, humble person I have ever met. This must be what love must do. Every time I go to your workshops you remember my name and always have time to talk with me.

对于你不知疲倦地往返于世界各地传播功课,我真的非常感谢。对于我来说,你是最为令我吃惊,并且也是我所见最为谦虚的一个人。每一次我去到你的工作坊,你总是记着我的名字并且抽时间和我交谈。

And now, it seems I am off to the woman's prison to offer The Work. I notice that I want to do that. Not perfectly. Not sure how it will turn out but what else can I do Katie! As I become free I am more here to help out, wherever I can. I have a long way to go, lots of stressful thoughts yet to welcome. I am not complete, however, I have paper and pen and 4 questions.

而现在,看上去我正是为了传播功课而进入女子监狱的(笔者本身并非囚犯,应该是救助工作者)。我留意到这正是我想做的,尽管对于最终事情能否发展的很好我并无把握,但我又能做其它的什么呢?当我变得越来越自由,无论身在何处,我越来越多地提供给他人帮助。而我,仍然有很长的路要走,并以理解的态度来欢迎这些成百上千的有压力的念头。我并没有完全的完成,然而我有纸、笔,还有那四个问题啊。

You are one of the greatest blessings to our planet, even when some people don't recognize that.

你是降临在我们这个世界上最棒的惊喜之一,即使有些人并不认为那样。

And yes, you are right when you say "we all love each other, we may not always recognize that." Thank you for you.

而且,你是对的,当你说“我们都是爱彼此的,只是我们常常忘了那点”,感谢你。

Loving you always, Sandra K.

爱着你的珊卓拉K

4.jpg (36.47 KB, 下载次数: 832)

4.jpg

欢迎光临 功课之家 (http://gongkezhijia.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5