starinheart 发表于 2018-10-19 17:15:11

果冻出品:凯蒂 "跟上现实””深度访谈(连载13)

版权归作者所有,任何形式转载请联系作者。
作者:果冻.Angela(来自豆瓣)
来源:https://www.douban.com/note/693746762/

JoB:

Before I was born, well I'm told, but I, I had a brother who was hit by a car and killed. And my mother was nine months prenant with my oldest brother. And so, and my sister was alive and she didn't.The story goes, you know ,she let him walk to school and he was hit by a car and soon he got killed, and so she had to call my father at work and say,,,, oh ,you know, ,," Joey was killed."

在我出生以前,嗯,有人告诉我说我有个哥哥被车撞死了。我妈妈那时候正有9个月的身孕,怀着我大哥。所以,我姐姐活下来了,她没有被撞到。事情是这样的,你知道,她让我哥哥和她一起走路上学,然后在去上学的路上,我哥哥被车撞到了,很快就死掉了。所以她赶紧给我上班的爸爸打电话,说,嗯,你知道,她说“乔伊被撞死了。”

And I did't know it was true until one day, I was nine years old, ah it's like kind of long time after , cuz I was born way after that. And I saw a picture of this kid, and I , he looked like my brother Danny, right? who is younger than my sister, but here was this kid who was Danny looked older than my sister, and all of a suddern, this was a reality for me. Right? But you know, what I never, like something that trigers , you know my parents, like I got to give them credit for the fact that I didn't know, that , do you know what I'm saying? (That's huge.)  I didn't know that he existed until I saw his picture, (It went along with their lives) and yeah you know, but it was always thought that , you know like," oh, you know, you didn't tell the kids and you know it wasn't good thing." (We don't talk about it.)We don't talk about that in our,, you know, but I'm thinking, well ,that's pretty,,,, I mean, from my reality as a kid, it's great.

虽然别人告诉过我这件事,但是我也不知那是不是真的。直到有一天,我9岁的时候,也就说说那件事情过去很久以后,因为我是很晚才出生的。然后一天我看见一张照片,里面有个小孩长得很像我哥哥丹尼。丹尼比我姐姐小,但是照片中的小孩看起来却比我姐姐年纪还大。突然之间,这件事对我来说就变成真的了。是吧?但是你知道,我从来没有,就像是一件大事震惊到我了,你知道么,我的父母,我一直很相信他们说的话。(果冻补充:邻居告诉JoB这件事,但是父母却对JoB隐瞒了这件事,或者说骗了他没有这回事,所以小JoB相信了父母。但是突然有一天他发现了照片,所以他作为小孩子当时很震惊。)你能明白我说的意思么?(嗯,那是一件天大的事。)我根本不知道他的存在,直到我看到照片我才相信。(那件事过去很久了)是的,你知道,但是总有一个念头萦绕不休,你知道,就像是,“哦,要知道,你不能说起那个孩子,你知道那不是一件什么好事。。。”(我们不能谈论它)我们不能谈论那件事,,,,但是好吧,我认为曾经有个哥哥这件事,从一个小孩子的角度来看,其实是,,,其实感觉还不错。

Katie:

Let's say, one of your children died. (Right.) It is possible for you to keep her alive in all of you, all the days of your life, if there's no sadness, what replaces that has to be something else. So, it's remember the time. "Oh yeah, I remember the time,I remember how she left , I remeber ,,,," And you just keep her alive with your children, with your grandchildren, everybody.She lives,she lives, she's not in the grave, your're not in the grave. And, and it's wonderful because she never ages and, and it's fabulous.

我们假设,你的一个孩子死掉了(好的)。如果没有悲伤的话,其实你是有可能继续让她活在你们的家中,活在你的生命中的。应该有什么东西可以替代悲伤。嗯,那就是过去的那些回忆。你可能想,“天,我记得那些时光,我记得她是怎样离开的,我记得,,,”你就这样让她活在你的孩子们心中,你的孙子们心中,活在每个人的心中。她是活着的,是活着的。她没有活在坟墓中,你也没有活在坟墓中。嗯,那是一件很棒的事情,因为她从来都不会老去,那简直太棒了。

You know, that's again no one can die,(right) you know,  we killed them in our heads.

你知道,还是那句老话,没有人能够死亡(是的)。你知道,我们是在头脑中将他们杀死的。

JoB:

What I notice with all my kids, and even when since they've been babies,  well, I don't know that I know this, but let's say that I noticed that they have certain behavior patten, certain behaviors, even before they could talk, and I can tell you what they are,(mm-hm), You know, Emma just like had tremendous tantrums, and she would kick, you know we didn't even know why.

我注意到我所有的孩子,甚至当他们还是小婴儿的时候。好吧,我也不知道我是不是懂这些事情,但是假设我注意到他们有特定的行为模式,特定的行为,甚至在他们会说话之前,有些特定行为,我可以告诉你那是些什么行为。。(嗯)你知道,艾玛的脾气很大,她会踢人。要知道,我们甚至都不知道为什么她会这样。

Katie:

So you're calling them tantrums,(Right), and , and that's just an idea. (Right,) Good.

所以,你将其称为发脾气,(是的),嗯,那只是一个概念(是的),很好。

JoB:

Okay,I got that. But every kid has a different way...

好吧,我明白了。但是每个小孩的方式都各有不同。。。

Katie:

See, like with the tantrum thing, let's look at that, it's like that what you called it. And that's what you believe it to be, and it's nothing more than it is what it is. Uh, it just is whatever you believe it to be. And whatever you believe it to be will stress you out , or it won't. And you can go to the doctor by the way, if it seems,, you know, like the child's in pain or in some kind of trouble. But, you don't have to be tormented yourself with it. Other than what you're believing , when you attach a story to what's going on.

好吧,就像是发脾气那件事,我们来看看。它看起来就像是你说的那样。那只是你所相信它是什么的样子,而它只不过是什么就是什么。嗯,它只是你所相信的样子而已,而你所相信的那个,会让你感觉到有压力,或者没有压力。顺便说一下,你也可以带她去看医生。如果,你知道,如果看起来小孩很痛或者小孩子有些不舒服的话,你可以带她去看医生。但是,你没有必要用这件事来折磨你自己。除了你所相信的那些,当你将一个故事附加在所发生的事情上面时,没有必要用它来折磨你自己。

Then the child gets older, and the same behavior continues. Mind begins to take that on and catch up with it, and use it to identify as. So the mind will give reasons and believe it. And that someone calls a tantrum, and then the child learned to call it a tantrum.

然后,当小孩子慢慢长大一点,同样的行为反复出现。然后,心念开始注意到那件事,然后抓住那件事,并利用这件事来界定自己。所以,心念会对这个行为给出各种各样的理由,并相信这些理由。于是,当有人称之为发脾气的时候,小孩子就跟着学会了将其也称之为发脾气。

JoB:

Hey, it wasn't that way when she didn't know what it was?

嘿,难道说当她还不知道那是怎么一回事的时候,就不会是那样的么?

Katie:

Yeah, it was nothing, until she became a believer.(Right) And then she became a believer, then mind has a reason for everything it believes. It keeps that personality or that identity alive (right)  to itself.And it's nothing more than if the child had no mind, was absolutely brain-dead, it would appear to be throwing these tantrums, cuz that's what you believe they are. And basically it is just what it is.

是的,在她相信了那是发脾气之前,那种行为对她而言,什么也不是。(对的)。然后,她成为了一个相信念头的人,心念能够为所有它所相信的事情找到理由。它就是这样让自己的人格和身份活下来的。如果那个小孩子根本没有心念,是绝对的脑死亡的话,而那不过是什么就是什么而已。那或许看起来像是大发脾气,因为那是你所相信的情况。但是,从本质来说,它是什么就是什么。

JoB:

So, I mean, you know, would you say that aging is a belief?

所以,我的意思是,你认为老化也是一个信念么?

Katie:

Well, absolutely.

嗯,绝对是。

JoB:

And time passing is a belief?(Nodding), a thought, right? (Nodding).

时间流逝也是一个信念?(点头),是一个念头,是么?(点头)

Katie:

A concept, a thought.

一个概念,一个想法。

JoB:

The body seems to age...

可是身体看起来就是会变老啊。。。

Katie:

If you have a past to compare it to.

前提是你得把它和过去的它进行比较。

JoB:

Right, that's true. You said that mind is seeking a place to rest,what does that mean?

对的,是这样。你说心念一直在追寻可以停歇的地方,那是什么意思呢?

Katie:

Well, another way I said it, is seeking a home for itself, a place to rest in itself.

嗯,我的另一种说法是,它一直在为自己追寻一个家,一个可以自我休息的地方。

Because you know, if you think the thought , uh, for example, "I can't do it." The mind immediately travels to find some kind of resolution for that. And all it knows how to do, is ,is find examples of why that's true. Mind is , is brilliant. And it's seeking for truth.

因为你知道,如果你想到了一个念头,嗯,比如说,”我做不到”,心念马上就会出发为这个念头寻找办法。而它所能知道的办法,就是寻找各种例子证明为什么那个念头是真的。心念是非常聪明的。它一直在寻找真相。

So it thinks "I, I can't do it." So then it gives ,, it begins to experience all the ,, it's the images and concepts to prove that, that "it can't do it." That's how it keeps the past , that's how it gives the illusion of a past. It doesn't keep it, it just keeps the illusions. That, uh, that ,uh, people believe the images in their head, and it really looks like a past is real, even though it can not be.

所以,当它认为” 我,我做不到“,然后它会给出,,嗯,它开始去体会所有的能证明这个念头为真的那些图像和念头,来证明”它做不到“。 那就是心念用来保存“过去”的方式,那就是心念创造出一个“过去”的幻象的方式。它无法保存过去,它只是保存着那些幻象。那,嗯,人们相信他们头脑中的画面,那看起来真的像是有一个真实存在的过去,即使它根本不可能存在。

So when mind ask itself," Is it true?" " I can't do it, is it true?" Then uh, in that space of don't know, you experience who you are, without the thought "I can't do it." (mm-hm) Mind experiences that, and then options flood in.(Right) They flood in. When the mind is busy showing us images and concepts of why we can't do it, those options are not available.

所以当念头向自己提问:“这是真的么?”“ 我做不到,这是真的么?” 然后,嗯,在那个“不知道”的心智空间中,你体会到你是谁,没有“我做不到”这个想法的你是谁。(嗯)心智体验到哪一点,然后各种可能性就如同潮水般涌进来。(是的)各种可能性如潮水一般涌入。而当心念忙于向我们证明为什么“我们做不到”的各种图像和念头的时候, 我们就根本看不到这些可能性。

So, you asked me what is God. And when we believe " we can't do it.", for example, that thought becomes our God, and it's all we're worshipping. It's like I can't do it , because ,because , because,,,because ,because ,because ... So ,that is worship.That is devotion. And that takes everything up, and there's no room for anything other than that, when mind is in it.

所以,你问我上帝是什么。举例来说,当我们相信了“我做不到”这个念头的时候,这个念头就变成了我们的上帝,它是我们全心崇拜的。那就像是说 “我做不到,因为这个,因为那个,因为这个,因为那个,因为这个,因为那个。。。”所以,那是一种崇拜。那是一种献身。当心智陷入那个念头中的时候 ,那个念头就取代了所有,除了它再没有别的可能性存在。

So when the mind has the presence to question itself, for example, " I can't do it. Is it true?" Then it stops moving to that polarity, if the intention is there.(Right) And it stops moving into the polarity of " can't do it,can't do it, can't do it" and all the proof. And it begins to open to something else. And that's brilliant,  that's brilliant, and in that the mind can rest.

所以,当心智开始质疑自己的时候,例如,“我做不到,这是真的么?” 然后,它就停止继续滑向那个极端,如果你提问的意图明确。(对的)。它停止滑向“我做不到,我做不到,我做不到“的那个极端和那些证据。它开始对其他的可能性敞开。而那是非常棒的,那样做非常明智,然后在那里,心念得以歇息。

And "is it true?", it doesn't matter what stressful thought you apply that to, if the intention is there, if you really want to know the truth,and the intention's there,mind will stop. And it will go another direction. Until eventualy, it learns its own nature. My short version is, the universe is friendly.Mind's own nature, friendly. And it lives in that polarity, and in that duality ceases to exist. There's only one, and it's good, and  it is its own true nature.There is nothing within it that can grasp anything else, it's totally out of denial, and it is pure, pure infinite creative mind, (mm-hm), unstuck. It's, it's very exciting.

同时,”那是真的么?” 无论你对什么念头来提问,如果你提问的意图明确,如果你真的想要知道真相,你的意图明确的话,心念就会停止狂奔。它会转向另一个方向,直到最后它了解了它自己的本质。简单来说,宇宙是友善的。心念的本质,是友善的。它会活在“宇宙是友好的这个极端,而在这里,二元性不再存在了。只有一,而它是良善的,它是真实的本质。在合一中,没有任何一个能够抓取到另一个,完全没有任何的否定,它是纯粹的,纯粹的、具有无限创意的心,(嗯),无挂无碍。它是,它是非常令人兴奋的。

If you think a thought,(uh-huh), Okay? So, you just said "uh-huh"(Right) Okay. Where's your proof? Where did it go? Only the thought appearing now exists as proof ,that "uh-huh" even existed. So without the thought, where's the proof? So you would...(It's not there.) " It's not there." and where die that thought go? (Astonished).So actually even thought doesn't exist. Actually when I say mind is everything, the truth is, and when you look at , when you look at it really, even thoughts don't exist.Nor the problems not exist, but neither is mind. (mm).

如果你想到一个念头,是吧?(啊哈?)所以,你刚刚说了一句”啊哈“,(是的),好。那么你的证据是什么?那个”啊哈“去哪里了? 只有现在浮现在你头脑中的那个念头能够证明,证明你刚刚说了句”啊哈“。所以,除了那个念头之外,你还有什么证据?所以,你,,(它不在那儿。)”它不在那儿”,这个念头又跑去那里了呢?(愣住了)所以,实际上甚至连念头都不存在。实际上,当我说心即一切的时候,真相是当你觉照的时候,当你真的去觉照的时候,甚至连念头都不存在。不仅问题不存在,甚至连心念都不存在。(嗯)

And I invite everyone not to  believe me, but to test it for themselves.(Right). All of these.There's nothing I say that I don't , I just, I just invite people not to believe me, please not to believe me, and simply to test it for themselves. Otherwise,words just are taken on its concepts, the ego just inflates and nothing really gets done.(it's the same, right? it's the same...) We just looked wise and smart, and until it's realized , it's ,it's it's just of no value. It's just more denial.

我邀请每个人不要相信我说的话,而要为了自己亲自去检验一下。(对的)所有的这些话。没有一句我说的话,嗯,,,我,,我只是邀请人们别相信我的话,请人们不要相信我,只是为了他们自己去检验一下。除此之外,语言就只是被当做了概念来理解而已,小我只会更加膨胀,而什么都没有化解。(这是一样的,对吧?这是一样的。。)在我们能够真正自己发现这些真相之前,我们只是看起来貌似更智慧或更聪明罢了,而那一点儿价值也没有。那只是更多的否认。

JoB:

But I just ,I say this again, I love that, I love that there's no pressure on me to get more than I get.(Nodding) And not ony that, it's more than that for me. It's more than that.

但是,我只是,我想再说一遍,我真的深爱功课,我真的深爱,因为功课之中没有任何压力,逼着我去超过我自己(点头)。而且对我来说还不止那样,不止那样。

凯蒂:

You can't.

你不能。

JoB:

Right! I can't and I shouldn't.

对!我不能,所以我不应该。

Katie:

Beautiful! Exactly so. Its like I can't therefore I shouldn't.

超棒!就是这么回事,那就像是说,因为我不能够,所以我不应该。

JoB:

Right.well there you go, I mean. what more could you ask for.

对的,哇,你说的对。我的意思是,你还想怎样呢?

Katie:

Yeah. What a perfect set up.It is what it is.And no one is,um, is more ahead or further behind. It's just all running beautifully.

是的,多么完美的设计。是什么就是什么。没有人,嗯,没有人超前也没有人落后。所有的一切都如此完美。

JoB:

Right.

是的。

~~ 待续 ~~

吉吉 发表于 2018-10-22 13:00:05

太精彩了...

令人兴奋的是,还有“待续”:loveliness:
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 果冻出品:凯蒂 "跟上现实””深度访谈(连载13)