cat1 发表于 2018-7-28 12:23:11

凯蒂播客新译连载:如何拥有清晰的头脑和健康的身体

本帖最后由 cat1 于 2018-7-29 22:16 编辑

Marcela fromCanadaasks Byron Katie, “If a body is just a projection of mind, do we still need to take care of it?”来自加拿大的马塞拉问拜伦·凯蒂:“如果身体只是头脑的投射,我们还需要照顾它吗?”

“Absolutely,” Katie says. “Cause and effect. If I don’t eat, the body dies. That is the apparent material world. Then there’s another world. There’s a world the enlightened mind sees. Not in time, but now, as we sit in the answers that these questions can take us to.“当然要啊,”凯蒂说。“这是因果关系。如果我不吃东西,身体就会死亡。那是有形的物质世界。还有另外一个世界,它是开悟的头脑所看见的世界,不是在某个时间,而是在此刻,在我们静静地体会对这些问题的回答时。
“It’s impossible to be a physical body because the body is a projection of your mind. So take care of the mind when you’re stressed out, and clarity and love will take care of your projected body.“你不可能只是一具躯体,因为身体是你头脑的投射。所以当你有压力的时候,要照顾你的头脑,清晰和充满爱的头脑会照料所投射的身体。
“Any time you feel stress, this unnatural feeling of being out of harmony, look to what you’re thinking and believing in the moment, and clear it up with The Work. Inquiry is like a constant state of meditation that happens without my help. I’m just letting it run.“任何时候你感到有压力----这种不和谐的不自然的感觉----看看此刻你在想什么、相信了什么,然后用功课来清理它。内在调查就像一种持续的冥想状态,没有我的帮助也会发生。我只是让它运行。
“Now, get really still, and notice the times when you don’t take care of the body. Look to see the story running in your mind just before you binged, had the cigarette or drug, or got angry. The trigger is hidden in the time just prior to that. Whether something is good for me or not, if I feel guilt, I take care of it. I don’t do The Work on the thing I ate or did, I go back and do The Work on mother, father, sister, brother, roommate, or whoever the story is about.”“现在,静下心来,并注意到你没照顾好身体的时候。看看在你狂欢、吸烟、嗑药或生气之前你头脑中萦绕的故事,触发器就隐藏在做那些事之前的时间点。不管某事对我有没有好处,如果我感到内疚,我就得处理它。我不针对所吃的东西或所做的事情做功课,而是回头去做有关母亲、父亲、姐妹、兄弟、室友或故事相关人的功课。
“Actually, I was the opposite,” Marcela says. “I was always exercising, taking vitamins, and trying to do what the latest study told me to do.”“事实上,我恰恰相反,”马塞拉说。“我一直在锻炼,服用维生素,并努力做最新研究告诉我要做的事情。”
“Yes, rather than the chocolate cake, that’s your addiction.”“是的,不是巧克力蛋糕,而是上面那些东西才是你的瘾头。

uu99 发表于 2021-3-19 16:17:34

果树栽后2~3年开始结果,福彩七乐彩 经济寿命在一般管理条件下为15~50年,土壤瘠薄、管理粗放的只有20~30年。由于顶端优势和芽的异质性综合作用的结果,苹果通常具有较强的干性和明显的层性。因品种间的萌芽力和成枝力有差异,其层性的明显程度也不同。   苹果的芽按性质分为叶芽、花芽两种。
极速飞艇 叶芽呈三角形,尖长而弯曲,展叶后长成枝,叫做新梢或营养枝。枝条按生长状况可分为:徒长枝、普通枝、纤细枝、叶丛枝:苹果的花芽为混合芽。腋花芽枝,在当年生枝的叶腋处形成的芽,第二年能开花结果的叫腋花芽。苹果的花芽分化,多数品种都是从6月上旬开始至入冬前完成,整个过程分为生理分化、形态分化和性细胞成熟三个时期。花芽为混合芽,花序为伞房状聚伞花序。每个花序开花5~7朵果开花期因各地气候不同而有很大差异。一般在4~5月份,每花芽有花3~7朵,且中心花先开。苹果是异花授粉植物,大部分品种自花不能结实。各类结果枝的比例因树龄、品种不同而有变化。通常是幼树的长果枝和中果枝较多,随着树龄的增大,短果枝比例迅速上升,及至盛果期,一般可达70%以上,衰老期几乎完全是短果枝。从品种上看,金帅等品种的长果枝与中果枝较多,新红星、红富士等品种的短果枝比例大,辽伏等品种容易形成腋花芽
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 凯蒂播客新译连载:如何拥有清晰的头脑和健康的身体